VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

I haven't posted in here but I've been watching some of these this month. I watched The Taking of Deborah login yesterday and that spoiler scene mentioned above was awesome! I was prepared to not like this movie but it was great. I wish I watched it at night instead of during the daylight. 

I posted this in the official horror thread but figured I'd post it here too:

So I've had my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Communications for a little over a year now and the reason for getting it was to one day write about movies and/or music. Well, recently I got an opportunity from a website called "Taste Of Cinema" to compile a list of movies for them. It's not much, but I'm proud of it and proud to have something out there to get me started. It would mean a lot to me if guys would check it out and share it!

http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/10-great-horror-movies-from-the-last-decade-you-might-have-missed/

I posted this in the official horror thread but figured I'd post it here too:

So I've had my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Communications for a little over a year now and the reason for getting it was to one day write about movies and/or music. Well, recently I got an opportunity from a website called "Taste Of Cinema" to compile a list of movies for them. It's not much, but I'm proud of it and proud to have something out there to get me started. It would mean a lot to me if guys would check it out and share it!

http://www.tasteofci...ht-have-missed/

Hey the link doesn't work it just takes me back to the vinyl collective board main page.

Didn't mean to kill the thread.  Sorry guys :(...

I don't think you killed anything guy, the entire board seems to have slowed down lately. Maybe everyone that has a real life (unlike me) is just too busy to get on. I've been keeping up with the list though, so on to Dark Touch tonight. That is, after The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is over...  :)

The most wonderful time of the year is coming up again! Figure we can bump this and see if anyone is interested in doing another Halloween movie marathon. Was thinking perhaps we can condense it down to 13 days total this time since 30 horror movies is a big time commitment.

Whos in?

(Also I ruined this perfect post count with this bump. 1000 apologies)

m98if87h.png

37 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

The most wonderful time of the year is coming up again! Figure we can bump this and see if anyone is interested in doing another Halloween movie marathon. Was thinking perhaps we can condense it down to 13 days total this time since 30 horror movies is a big time commitment.

Whos in?

I'm in. And 13 seems much more manageable than one each night. Some good ones last year, but a few too many that I just couldn't get into. 

8 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Awesome, think I'll make a new thread since this one is getting a little too big for it's britches. Go ahead and start picking movies and if you want you can PM to me whenevs :)

How many are we doing each person or should we just compile a huge list and we all decide on which 13?