PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

Found this on Modern Vinyl, looks legit. No info on limitation or pre-order starting date:

http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=255600&idcategory=0

Black Friday Exclusive. Album was released digitally only in January 2014. This exclusive vinyl will feature all tracks on the digital album and will also have an exclusive item inside for Death Grips fans.

Yeah, i know. I just hate standing in line (in the cold Nov. air in CT) to buy things. I will, but it's nice to moan and complain occasionally.

I would really like to avoid doing any standing around to just get this one release. It'd be different if I wanted a lot of stuff. Maybe someone will be cool enough to grab an extra for me.

I would really like to avoid doing any standing around to just get this one release. It'd be different if I wanted a lot of stuff. Maybe someone will be cool enough to grab an extra for me.

I would, but both my shops limit it to 1 per release per person. If I can get my buddy to come with me, I'll (he'll) grab you one. I'll keep you updated. There are more than 3 things that I want, so I'll definitely be hitting the stores.

Guest jonpasqual

Holy fuck, now no one has to buy the bootleg that one dude was pressing. So exciting!

thats me. :) tbh! I wasn't trying to capitalize on Death Grips for profit. The release has been cancelled and THANK GOD! lol I was just about to start work on that project. I always! rather an official pressing over a boot. I will be making more boots, but I won't be touching any Death Grips material any time soon as it appears they are planning to release their entire catalog on vinyl (which is awesome!) :-) 

my 1 rule: if it exists. I don't make it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted

Pretty positive this will also get a general release just like they did with The Money Store, that was originally set for a RSD date as well and it was in every other record store across the US about a month after the fact...still is..

What makes you "pretty positive" of this?

What makes you "pretty positive" of this?

Well if you would have read my entire quote you would have understood my idea, but seeing that DG will probably not be doing anymore releases/music after Powers that B, they will keep the gravy train coming with a widespread release thereafter Black Friday, there is no current number set for this RSD release yet which further make me suspect that they will be going with the same trend. I work for the worlds largest distributor in physical media and will inform everyone once I hear more about a "general release" for this title as well..