PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

You're feeding my bitterness.

Sorry man. If anything, I once felt like that for RSD when I was trying to get Gorillaz Do Ya Thing and there was only 500 of those things. San Diego got nothing. Shitty feeling and I really do hope that a regular pressing is on the way. I mean No Love Deep Web had been repressed before so it has to happen. I still wish Exmilitary would be repressed so I can complete the discography.

I live in Sacramento (Zachs hometown) and people were literally crying and throwing many fits about record. I felt bad for the staff as they had to deal with some real assholes over this LP.

i'm sure you were one of them, you son of a bitch. :P

I want this damn record, but I decided to work instead of get in line and get myself one. I've only been to one store and got mostly everything (that wasn't a fucking pathetic gouge job). I just saw their site has an announcement for a new album. that's some shit. cancel on Fun Fun Fun Fest, break up, then put out a new album? oh hell no.

Sorry man. If anything, I once felt like that for RSD when I was trying to get Gorillaz Do Ya Thing and there was only 500 of those things. San Diego got nothing. Shitty feeling and I really do hope that a regular pressing is on the way. I mean No Love Deep Web had been repressed before so it has to happen. I still wish Exmilitary would be repressed so I can complete the discography.

apparently they cant repress exmillitary, so wait for the bootleg.. tons of samples they didnt/cant clear.

Ha, apparently one of the employees at the store I go to bought the one copy they got before they opened. That's shitty, glad I waited in line before they opened after they told me they might be getting it in.

My store's employees actually told me they debated holding on it themselves before they put it up with the rest of the stock. I have a bad feeling that happened to more people than usual because of how limited it was to begin with.

The entire state of Hawaii got only 1 copy, first person in line at the store I was at snakes it right away, currently bummed in paradise..

you went to Hungry Ear or Jellys? Jelly's had a larger selection but their prices were 30-40% above what Hungry Ear was selling things for. I drove by Hungry Ear 2 hours before it opened and saw a line so said fuck it and went later and still got what I wanted. The Hungry Ear guy said if he knew there was such demand he would have tried to get more. 

Hungry ear, was there about an hour early, did jellys actually have govt plates though? I asked the kook that owns the one off corral and he gave me the most confused face possible when I asked, he usually doesn't get many good things..

Yeah that guys owned that place for 20 years at least and knows nothing about music. The only things I didn't see at Jelly's was the DG and the GOtG cassette and the wu tang 10". Didn't ask if they got any DG in cause would've just caused more misery. Had pretty much everything else tho including the Dead Milkmen LP which was sold out at Hungy Ear when I went. Hungry Ear had way better prices tho. 

Posted this in the Black Friday thread, but I'm callin' this dude out here too. Jonpasqual is the username of a dude who asked me to buy him a copy, but I couldn't today. I told him and told me managed to get two, so I asked if I could buy it and he tells me "uh I just want two, and if i sell it i'm selling it with all sealed copies of all of their other copies eventually" so fuck that guy. He also just said to me "i just want two jeeze mate." Well, I guess that doesn't make him a shitty person, he just wants two!

Posted this in the Black Friday thread, but I'm callin' this dude out here too. Jonpasqual is the username of a dude who asked me to buy him a copy, but I couldn't today. I told him and told me managed to get two, so I asked if I could buy it and he tells me "uh I just want two, and if i sell it i'm selling it with all sealed copies of all of their other copies eventually" so fuck that guy. He also just said to me "i just want two jeeze mate." Well, I guess that doesn't make him a shitty person, he just wants two!

Wasn't he the guy who was going to make a bootleg?