PO soon: Death Grips - Government Plates Black Friday excl. vinyl

Got to my shop super early. Didn't know if they had it but it was worth a shot. Got in, looked for it, didn't see it. Okay they probably didn't get it in. I live in VA so I knew it might not happen. See a large bald older man with a neck beard with a fat stack of LPs. I then realize he has one of each RSD release. On top: Govt Plates. I thought "hey maybe they're all for him". I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I decide to go to the other store near me who I knew for a fact didn't receive any copies, just wanted to check it out. Same dude is there buying all the leftovers. I'm livid right now. I guess that's a wrap unless anyone has an extra?

Man that blows!

I'm first in line at my store in CA, they usually have a couple of each release but it's one per person. So unless I make a friend and have them buy me one I'll unfortunatley be useless. Tried to get a couple buddies to come for this exact reason but they're lazy aholes haha.

Got to my shop super early. Didn't know if they had it but it was worth a shot. Got in, looked for it, didn't see it. Okay they probably didn't get it in. I live in VA so I knew it might not happen. See a large bald older man with a neck beard with a fat stack of LPs. I then realize he has one of each RSD release. On top: Govt Plates. I thought "hey maybe they're all for him". I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I decide to go to the other store near me who I knew for a fact didn't receive any copies, just wanted to check it out. Same dude is there buying all the leftovers. I'm livid right now. I guess that's a wrap unless anyone has an extra?

fuck you 4chan

It would honestly be easier to just get a job... you'd make more $$$ in less time and hassle, and with way less risk.  

who the heck is going to waste their black friday shopping for someone else besides their immediate friends/family. Don't get me wrong there are a few people here I'd go fishing for, but on a limited release day asking some strangers?

how RSD all works. Imagine the craziest vinyl record nerds/flippers/fan boys in a particular city all in one place. It's sorta nuts man. One minute you're in line, talking having a blast. The next thing you know you're allowed in the store, then boom, hands everywhere. Fucking have you ever watched Fists of the North Star? It's like + records. It's not as easy as just picking up a record at the store especially RSD. I'm not trying to be a jerk. But it looks like it's a simple ask on a forum kind of gig for you.

Think about it this way man. It's the day after Thanksgiving and some people either have to go back to work later in the day or are out shopping on their own free time for people they really love and care about. If you want a legitimate response, you're gonna have to throw some good money out there for someone to surrogate you a spot in line and by good money I mean put your offerings with your post

I always find these type of posts to be funny...coming from you that is. You asked a bunch of "strangers on a message board" for help paying medical bills before you changed your screen name/account (makesoundsnotlove was the name I believe). Pot meet kettle.

Everyone that missed out, just wait for the wider release.

Yeah I am tempted to go second hand but the prices are outrageous. I don't have a problem with flipping because I have done it so it would be hypocritical. Was there official word this would see a wider release or is it an assumption?