PO Dream Theater "Awake" & "Falling Into Infinity" 2xlp COLORED re-issues via ETR 10/3 @ Noon

I am sorry that we did not give more of a heads up for those who care but it was out of my control.

Brookvale has decided to move the pre-order date for our upcoming Dream Theater re-issues to OCTOBER 3 at 12:00pm ET!  

That's TOMORROW for those of you keeping score at home. You'll be able to pre-order our exclusive multicolor variants for both "Awake" and "Falling Into Infinity" in our webstore starting TOMORROW at 12:00 pm EST Spread the word!

We are both carrying 500 copies of the Swirl variant in our respective web store's so we have agreed to launch the Pre Order's together even though generally speaking ETR tried to stay away from that

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

The Swirl color variants are

Awake will be pressed on 2xlp Gold/Grey Swirl with Blue Splatter & gatefold jacket

&

Falling into Infinity will be pressed on 2xlp Ocean Blue Swirl (Meant to resemble ocean waves) with White splatter & gatefold jacket

15235544388_9b967d3f0c_b.jpg

1421061_10152752160964759_30942259108181

1966042_10152752161109759_11359034403701

Street date is still November 11, 2014 but we expect to start shipping preorders approximately 1 week earlier.

We may also have a couple test presses of these for trade/sale with screen printed covers per usual

What about international shipping? Your page says something different than you

what do you mean?   I can try to clarify but basically Storenvy does not give different shipping options based on weight and any intl order over 4lbs must go a higher rate via usps but it does with tracking while standard intl shipping does not.   Let me know if that explains it, this only applies for orders over 4lbs which is between 2 albums and 3 albums 2xlp albums usually depending on the final weight which i wont know until they arrive

what do you mean?   I can try to clarify but basically Storenvy does not give different shipping options based on weight and any intl order over 4lbs must go a higher rate via usps but it does with tracking while standard intl shipping does not.   Let me know if that explains it, this only applies for orders over 4lbs which is between 2 albums and 3 albums 2xlp albums usually depending on the final weight which i wont know until they arrive

As far as I know, all USPS first class internaitonal packages come with basic tracking now. They're not signed for but usually scanned upon delivery.

The only other option past that is via priority mail which shoots up to around $50.

Edited by simonldt

I'm not sure if you're asking the same thing, but does anybody know whose shipping is cheaper, Brookvale or ETR?

Etr. I just paid 5.24 and bv was 9.99

Edit: I didn't even blink an eye on this trigger. My total was 41.23 and couldn't be happier to have awake on it's way to me soon. And that color is gorgeous I can't say that enough

Bump for the night crowd & Head up that these are moving fast!  Our webstore is down to 300 or so of each left and the band's management just confirmed that they will make another post about these with a link sometime this weekend .keep in mind these photos are mock up's but i have worked enough with this plant specifically that I have a pretty good idea of how they are going to come out although each one will be its own unique swirl with splatter design of those colors.

15246885589_985a8abfc3_b.jpg

15247058428_25ba4e9134_b.jpg

Dammit I kept seeing the picture of infinity and ended up pulling the trigger. Ross you definitely know what you're doing In The marketing department by reposting the pictures every day multiple times a day. Oh well. I'm just glad I did and didn't have to settle on a black copy

Dammit I kept seeing the picture of infinity and ended up pulling the trigger. Ross you definitely know what you're doing In The marketing department by reposting the pictures every day multiple times a day. Oh well. I'm just glad I did and didn't have to settle on a black copy

thanks....i try my best to make as many people aware of my releases as possible before they are gone & still people always email me a few days later that they missed out and are upset. Once the band posts about these then they will be gone im sure so hopefully no one on VC who cares misses out or waits too long to pull the trigger