PO Dream Theater "Awake" & "Falling Into Infinity" 2xlp COLORED re-issues via ETR 10/3 @ Noon

• 4 weeks later...

Look what just arrived...needless to say, I am very happy with how they came out and as an added bonus the swirled variant are the first 1000 numbered out of 3000.  That being said, we still have some copies available at www.Enjoytheride.storenvy.com so grab one while you can. 

15706492242_0c89ae5943.jpg

15519044799_a0b5aa2a1b_z.jpg

Those look absolutely sick!

My order has shipped too, so excited to hear how these sound!

Just got my shipping confirmation as well.  That picture looks amazing.  Can't wait to see these gems in person.

Orders starting to be packed today, likely shipped tomorrow afternoon

I am aware. Have the black copies been sent to retailers?

They were sent to the distributor but I believe street date is Nov 11th on those although I do not have much to do with that. I licensed, designed the vinyl and marketed the release while brookvale records is handling distribution for these two

• 2 weeks later...

Have listened to both now and they're awesome. FII still is a bit too compressed for my liking but definitely better than the CD. The covers are a bit low-res but not blurry, I can only assume the best available. The Vinyl are so nicely done and all of my are flat and very quiet. Can't fault either of these packages, except for the shitty paper sleeves. Is there a reason why they're not poly-lined? I could understand if they were printed (even though I'm not fond of those myself) but when they're plain white like these I'd have expected them to be poly-lined.

Has nobody else listened to these yet? Curious to hear what other people think of the quality.

I have only listened to awake, but I was very happy with the sound quality. I don't have any other pressings to compare it to but it does sound great.

Vinyl color looks fantastic. Your right about the low resolution cover, but it looks fine, doesn't bug me. I guess my only complaint would be how expensive they were for what this release was. Not a big deal though, happy to have it. Album rules.

• 2 months later...