PO Later: Real Friends - Three Songs About The Past Year of My Life 7"

Bad Timing Records will release Real Friends' Three Songs About The Past Year Of My Life for the first time on vinyl on November 6, 2014. It will be for sale at 2pm EST on November 6 (Thursday). 

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/535636-real-friends-three-songs-about-the-past-year-of-my-life-7

That's the link where the preorder will be live! You can check out the pressing info etc. over there now. 

300 - Brown with Beige A-side / B-side style [bTR webstore]
600 - Cloudy Clear w/ Red Splatter [bTR webstore] 
800 - Brown 
300 - Cloudy Clear [banquet Records exclusive]

v600_real_friends_front_cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bad Timing Records will release Real Friends' Three Songs About The Past Year Of My Life for the first time on vinyl on November 6, 2014. It will be for sale at 2pm EST on November 6 (Thursday). 

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/535636-real-friends-three-songs-about-the-past-year-of-my-life-7

That's the link where the preorder will be live! You can check out the pressing info etc. over there now. 

300 - Brown with Beige A-side / B-side style [bTR webstore]
600 - Cloudy Clear w/ Red Splatter [bTR webstore] 
800 - Brown 
300 - Cloudy Clear [banquet Records exclusive]

v600_real_friends_front_cover.jpg

Hey Thomas it says if we buy it and also ordered the Knuckle Puck EP it'll ship with that next week. Is there going to be an additional shipping charge if we order this or will it be a discounted charge since we ordered both?

There won't be a discount...just standard shipping costs all around. The 12" plus 7" costs like....$1 more to ship than just the 7" haha.

Hey Thomas, when this goes up tomorrow would it be possible for you guys to combine shipping for those of us who already pre-ordered Knuckle Puck's EP?

If that's the case I'll send you guys an email after I order.

In some cases we'd be able to do this but unfortunately we can't here. We're receiving Knuckle Puck 12"s, Real Friends 7"s and Kevin Devine 7"s all on the same day and will be shipping out all preorders for those releases at the same time, so we can't take individual requests to combine shipping. It's just too detailed work for a situation where there's such a large number of orders, and we need to make sure we're reducing our chances of making mistakes.

Very sorry!