PO: Kepi Ghoulie/Groovie Ghoulies Club - Eccentric Pop

The fine folks over at Eccentric Pop have a package deal for the next three Kepi/Groovie Ghoulies LPs.

http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com/products/9897601-ghoulie-club-lp-subscription-incl-postage

100 packages available, guaranteed first pressing, $50 ppd.

GhoulieClubSquareImage_20copy_400w.jpg

From Eccentric Pop:

When Green Door Records and Eccentric Pop released "Flying Saucer Rock N Roll" in the summer of 2014, the first pressing sold out in just two days. A lot of fans missed out on the first pressing, and they were bummed! We don't want you to be bummed! So we are launching the Ghoulie Vinyl Club!

The entire Groovie Ghoulies catalog will be reissued in the coming years, and Kepi has no plans to slow down with amazing new releases. Want to make sure you get them all? I recommend joining the club!

Here's what your subscription/membership gets you:

-A guaranteed first pressing of the next 3 Kepi/Groovie Ghoulie releases

-A special, discounted price that will not be available once the membership deal closes.

-Shipping paid for all 3 releases

Because of our distributor's inventory requirements, we can only accept 100 subscriptions for each 3 LP cycle, and membership will only be open for 4-6 weeks ahead of each new 3 LP cycle! This Membership cycle will be open until November 17th, 2014!!!

All the kids on Pogo Pogo are doing it! And you should too!! Join the Ghoulie Club today, and be the first kid on your block to proudly call yourself a Misfitt with two T's!!!

Blaine - they should still be available on Thursday.  We're about halfway gone right now!

Mike - thanks so much for posting this. You rule dude!

This is a subscription package - you will receive each record as soon as they are available.  "Kepi Goes Country" will ship mid November.  Groovie Ghoulies "Appetite for Adrenochrome" is expected to ship in February.  Kepi and the Accelerators "Fun In The Dark" is expected to ship in April.  Your subscription includes shipping for three different packages!

GhoulieClubcopyUPDATED.278222552_large.j

what will be the difference between the original fun in the dark and the kepi and the accelerators version? did he re-record it?

This is a completely new recording.  Got a different feel to it.  It's good!  I think this might coincide with a European tour with the Accelerators, but I'm not 100% positive on that.  Would make sense though!

Want this, but can't right now. Fuck!

Is Kepi going to have anything special for Fest?

No worries, it will be active for the next few weeks.  If you can pick it up, awesome! If not, there will be some copies available at each release date, but not very many!

I am not aware of any Kepi special Fest items, but I don't know for sure!