A-Side Transparent Blue + B-Side Black w/ Green & Purple Splatter - Hopeless Preorder Exclusive

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/187144/the-mindsweep-trans-blueblack-wsplatter-lp

DELUXE $100

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/187142/the-mindsweep-deluxe-lpcddvdbook-collectors-pack

Do I have any Enter Shikari fans here? Amazing band and not usually the scene I'm into musically but they are a step ahead of the curve. I've loved these guys since their first release and have never been able to get enough. They just announced their new album and pre orders will go up in the UK on Oct 9th and TBA in North America but it will be via Hopeless Records. Here is their press release off of their homepage.

TheMindsweep_zps511a0333.jpg

We are pleased to finally be able to announce details of our fourth studio album today, along with a heap of European and UK tour for early 2015.

‘THE MINDSWEEP’ will be released in the UK on Monday 19th January 2015 (there’ll be slight variations on that worldwide. Day earlier here, a day later there… you know the score with your own territory) via Ambush Reality / Play It Again Sam (and via our friends at Hopeless Records for North America).
The album was once again recorded with Dan Weller, and this time mixed by Jeremy Wheatley.

Here’s what Rou Reynolds had to say about the album for the press release ;
“We pushed ourselves vocally with some of the rawest angriest vocals we’ve ever done as well as some of the most dulcet and delicate. It’s even more diverse than normal as we’ve built more confidence and fearlessness to widen our influences further. Melody and aggression will always be an important side of what we do, but with this album there was also a concerted effort to concentrate on texture too. Alongside the core of our guitar, bass, drums, electronics set-up, there’s so much new instrumentation and orchestration. Writing for and recording woodwind, brass and strings was so rewarding and really felt like it brought a new dimension to the music.
Just can’t wait to play these songs live now!”

HERE’S THE TRACKLIST :

1. The Appeal & The Mindsweep I
2. The One True Colour
3. Anaesthetist
4. The Last Garrison
5. Never Let Go Of The Microscope
6. Myopia
7. Torn Apart
8. interlude
9. The Bank Of England
10. There’s A Price On Your Head
11. Dear Future Historians…
12. The Appeal & The Mindsweep II

There’s a few different formats for this release…

Standard digital – for those who just need the MP3s on their music player of choice.

Standard CD – speaks for itself, really eh?

CD / DVD edition – the album CD, plus a DVD of ‘Live In St Petersburg, Russia 2014’ + one more show (tbc).

Vinyl LP + CD + DVD + 7”x7” signed print edition – limited edition coloured vinyl (colour tbc. but exclusive to our webstore), plus CD of the album, plus the ‘Live In St Petersburg etc’ DVD, plus a hand-signed 7”x7” print. Limited to 500 copies.

Deluxe CD / DVD + 24 page 7″ photo/lyric hardback book + signed 7”x7” print edition – limited to just 500 copies…the same stuff as CD/ DVD edition, but housed in a nice hardback book of photos, lyrics etc and including a hand-signed limited edition print.

Deluxe LP + CD + DVD + bonus DVD + 36 page 12″ photo/ lyric hardback book + 4 x signed print edition – Blimey. a thick, heavy, 12”x12” hardback book, housing an exclusive colour variant of the vinyl (exclusive to this version. not available anywhere else ever), plus the CD and the ‘Live In St Petersburg etc’ DVD. PLUS an exclusive to this package bonus DVD ‘Live At Woodstock, Poland 2013’ + one more show (tbc) – that’s four professionally shot / edited shows across two DVDs – PLUS 4x black & white prints…one of each member, and hand-signed by that member. This is going to be sexy as hell….just you wait. This package limited to 1000 copies worldwide.

There’s also a new ‘The Mindsweep’ t-shirt, exclusive to this pre-order only.

SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFERS : 
- Buying a ticket for a UK show will give you 20% off whichever format you choose.
and adding the new shirt gets you 20% off that shirt too!
- Picking up an album format and adding the shirt will also get you 20% off the price too.

Please note! ; Due to the weight and value of the limited formats, we have to send them by a tracked delivery service. In a lot of cases (certainly in the UK), that makes it cheaper for you guys, and safer. Though afraid it does make the heavier / more expensive items a bit costly to post to places like Australia… but only a couple more $ than you’re probably used to and then you’re guaranteed to get it that way. Still a bit annoying though, but that’s postal services for you.

USA FOLK – we’ll have information on your preorders and Spring 2015 tour  VERY SOON!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have anything on vinyl for the longest time and ended up grabbing a 2nd press of "Take To The Skies" last year. I REALLY need to get
"A Flash Flood Of Colour" because it's definitely my favorite release of theirs. I hate that it's such a pain to get the EU/UK exclusives here in America but it is what it is. Makes it difficult if you're trying for a complete collection. Hopefully they do some really cool stuff with the variants this time around. They have tons of possibilities with that artwork.

this band is a total guilty pleasure for me. My mind tells me that I should have been into them at 14 and way outgrown by now, but somehow they do it a way that nearly noone can and I'm so into them at 26 :) seeing them on Sunday, probably new song(s).

Dude, don't worry about it. I'm 24 and love this band, although i was into them at 14 too haha

I didn't have anything on vinyl for the longest time and ended up grabbing a 2nd press of "Take To The Skies" last year. I REALLY need to get

"A Flash Flood Of Colour" because it's definitely my favorite release of theirs. I hate that it's such a pain to get the EU/UK exclusives here in America but it is what it is. Makes it difficult if you're trying for a complete collection. Hopefully they do some really cool stuff with the variants this time around. They have tons of possibilities with that artwork.

There's still a couple copies left on MerchNow, so you should act fast if you want one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...