PO: Mark Kozelek’s Sings Christmas Carols

Info taken from Modern Vinyl.

Mark Kozelek’s Sings Christmas Carols is going to be pressed to several different colors of vinyl, with 500 on each variant: black, green, white and red. The black, green and white are now up for pre-order at Bull Moose (until they stop taking pre-orders), while the red will reportedly be exclusive to Kozelek’s webstore.

The pressing will be released on December 9th.

Christmas Time Is Here
Do You Hear What I Hear
2,000 Miles
O Come All Ye Faithful (Listen)
O Christmas Tree
Away In A Manger
Silent Night
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
What Child Is This
I Believe In Father Christmas
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
O Little Town Of Bethlehem
The First Noel
The Christmas Song

I'm not a big Christmas music person, but I think I'll like this.  Ordered green this morning.

Edit : I also like seeing all the Kozelek vinyl coming out, hopefully it'll lead to some represses.

This.

haha. in case i need some christmas tears. ordered.

This and the Bright Eyes x-mas LP.

Just a quick FYI, we have stopped preorders for the three colors that will be available to us. We didn't want to sell more than we thought we could get. Apologies to those who didn't hear about this in time to get one.

I heard about it in time but I'm in Canada so no shipping from you to me. And now Europeans get their option too.

Fucking Bullmoose again. FFS. 

Mark - please start using a store that is prepared to ship outside of the USA. 

I bet the owner of Bullmoose... A) has a redneck B) has never left the USA C) has never left his own state D) drives to work on a John Deere mini tractor E) Drinks nothing but Milk F) Has 6 toes on each foot G) Loves his Momma...really loves his Momma...

Dude don't hate on bullmoose they are probably one of the best stores for mail order in the states! I honestly don't blame them for not venturing into overseas shipping its a hassle at times... I am sure there are hundreds of EU stores that don't ship to certain areas... I know it sucks and all but you will be able to find copies in EU always do!

Dude don't hate on bullmoose they are probably one of the best stores for mail order in the states! I honestly don't blame them for not venturing into overseas shipping its a hassle at times... I am sure there are hundreds of EU stores that don't ship to certain areas... I know it sucks and all but you will be able to find copies in EU always do!

Us Canadians aren't overseas.