I want to play a game! (Win a free record!) + hint added

First of all I want to say, that this is not a scam! I have a fairly rare record, which I don't really play anymore. So I thought it was a good idea to give it to someone, who appreciates it more than I do. Sure I could have sold it on Ebay for a good amount of cash, but I don't really care about that. So now is your chance to get a record you always wanted.

RULES:

• The game will end 6 PM (EST) on 10/15/2014. Even if there's already a right guess, the winner will be informed after the deadline.
  • You don't have to name a specific pressing, just the artist + album name. If you guessed right, but want a specific pressing/colour/... I may not have, you can also pass your win to the next one or let me put it on ebay for an charity auction.
  • Just one guess per person. If you name multiple albums, only the most recent one will be counted.
  • If more than one person guesses the record, the first one will be counted.
  • If no one guesses right, the record will go on ebay and all proceeds will be donated to a charity.
  • Only persons with at least 100 posts can take part. Sorry, but I don't want people to create multiple accounts to increase their chance of winning.
  • The record itself is free, but the winner has to pay $10 for postage (worldwide). If you don't agree, don't take part.

HINTS:

• This album hasn't been released/distributed by Hot Topic (meaning no Blink-182, Thrice, Fall Out Boy, etc.).
  • It is not a soundtrack, score or compilation.
  • It's an double LP and there's only one pressing with two colours.

ATTENTION:

I made a list of all albums that have been mentioned until 10/12/2014. All of these are wrong so you might want to try again. The list can be found here.

Now let the game begin!

Edited by ᵒᴥᵒ