Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

sobering to know she can be THAT loaded, but still be completely down to earth and humble when it comes to her young, impressionable fanbase. especially when you consider that shit stain beiber and his entire existence. 

That article is indeed mind-blowing given all the amounts and how they're broken down. I do commend Swift for still maintaining a humility in light of being a multi-millionaire and worldwide famous entertainer. I guess her parents raised her right.

And speaking of money bags...that large pre-order package I snagged from the webstore. They have it again for a limited timed minus a few items hence the lower price...which is still a bit up there.

http://store.taylorswift.com/1989-BONUS-PACKAGE.html

And besides...with all that money, looks like T-Swizzle can afford overpriced beers at a Knicks game.

B1ShONjCMAA-A62.jpg

you'd have to be a millionaire to afford that.

I went to a Bruins game the other night and the beer prices this year are jacked UP. Short version, 16oz drinkable beers are $11.50. ELEVEN FUCKING FIFTY. Long version, they have "small" (12 oz) and "large" (16oz) beers, and "regular" and "premium" beer selections. the "regular" ones are all pisswater like Bud Light, Miller Lite, etc. "Premium" beers are Harpoon and other craft stuff, or stuff like Blue Moon. Even the regular beers are jacked up like crazy - $9.50 for a small and $10.50 for a large. Premium is $10.50 and $11.50.

I rarely go to Bruins games (because I have season tickets to my college hockey team and prefer the college game anyway), but I go to a lot of Celtics games (usually 7-10 a year), so I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to never buying beverages at Celtics games. They also took the large sodas, which used to be 32oz, and made them way smaller. 20oz maybe? Same price though. And you can't blame that on the Celtics because the Bruins' owner owns the arena and the concessions company.

I guess that's enough ranting for today, eh? here's a gif.

2Vx2A5c.gif

And speaking of money bags...that large pre-order package I snagged from the webstore. They have it again for a limited timed minus a few items hence the lower price...which is still a bit up there.

http://store.taylorswift.com/1989-BONUS-PACKAGE.html

That's a lot for what basically amounts to a CD and a signed litho. I can't believe you were crazy enough to get the full one!

Finally was able to stop by Target today to pick up the deluxe and they were completely wiped. No deluxes left, in store or in the back, and from the displays I saw only six of the standard editions left.

wow. I swung in after work today and while it certainly wasn't "fully stocked", there were plenty of copies out. Probably at least... 40? 50?

also I really wanted this t-shirt but I'm a tall & large dude and they don't even make them in XXL.

4DKE0WZ.jpg