Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

Pretty bad-ass shirt inspired by Swift.

IMG_1659_original.JPG

http://selfawarerecords.storenvy.com/collections/13827-all-products/products/10969845-tay-swift-bad-blood-tee

Thanks A-Money for sending me the link. The shirt would be even more killer if it'd were printed on black.

IMG_1659_original.JPG

http://selfawarerecords.storenvy.com/collections/13827-all-products/products/10969845-tay-swift-bad-blood-tee

Thanks A-Money for sending me the link. The shirt would be even more killer if it'd were printed on black.

Holy shit. Wish I could say I regret immediately purchasing this after seeing this post. $14.49 shipped made it even better!

IMG_1659_original.JPG

This shirt is sick as fuck. I HAVE to get this.

Fuck me, didn't even buy the regular yet. Haven't out together enough $ to make an Amazon order. I need more mofi sleeves too...

As for the shirt its fucking badass but I'd rather have the back design on the front. I hate any shirt with one logo or design over one breast or the other.

OK. Here's the breakdown of difference between the import (Taylor Swift 1989) and U.S. release (T.S. 1989)

DSCN5072.jpg

DSCN5073.jpg

U.S. version has a yellow tint/hue to the jacket front and back and it's more glossy. Import is more white and a flat finish. 

DSCN5074.jpg

Of course on back the different copyright info and whatnot. Top is the import and bottom U.S. Looks like the UK/Europe import is being manufactured in Netherlands. 

DSCN5071.jpg

The inside art and labels on the import are the exact same as the U.S. 

Now. The matrix numbers are completely different. I couldn't get a good picture to compare them. 

It's worth nothing that the import feels to be of heavier weight vinyl than he U.S. version. Perhaps close to 180g but I'm not that nerdy to bust out a damn scale to weigh it. But the difference its noticeable when holding either ones. 

As for how they sound? To me they sound almost the same. Subtle differences. Less surface noise on the import. 

Thanks for your support with the picking up the shirt. Working hard to keep it in stock. Please be patient with us on shipping. Trying to take a few trips per week, so you should get yours asap! Feel free to email us if you have any questions, also if we are out of stock on a certain size of a different shirt, make sure you email us and we will try and rectify that.

Thanks again!!!

selfawarerecords(at)gmail(dot)com

www.selfawarerecords.storenvy.com