Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

Yeah, that is such an obviously Photoshopped photo.

Someone on reddit posted this photo and I believe they said she came into the store to do a photo shoot. I remember him saying his friend was in the picture because he was in the album artwork of one of the records up on the wall. Maybe I'm wrong but in pretty sure she was there.

Is that shirt real? Are those really her lyrics? Sounds like a 2002-era emo-punk band with too much eyeliner.

Shirts are real and the lyrics are from her song "Bad Blood"

http://selfawarerecords.storenvy.com/collections/13827-all-products/products/10969845-tay-swift-bad-blood-tee

Fun Fact:

I'm assuming (since she's such a fan of the show) she pulled that Band-Aids line from Grey's Anatomy. My wife had me watch from the beginning (oh the joys of not having cable) and that was a line in one of the early seasons... I actually watched the episode a few days after 1989 was released. I believe it was Arizona that said it, probably why she didn't copyright it when she copyrighted all her other lyrics

MY SISTER GOT ME TWO TICKETS TO THE AUGUST 4TH SHOW IN EDMONTON.  ROW 6 SEATS 1 AND 2 FUCK YES.  I love that she's in the tiny portion of her life where she has a full time engineering job, but hasn't found a place to live yet so she is living at home with more disposable income than usual.  Works out good for me.

Fun Fact:

I'm assuming (since she's such a fan of the show) she pulled that Band-Aids line from Grey's Anatomy. My wife had me watch from the beginning (oh the joys of not having cable) and that was a line in one of the early seasons... I actually watched the episode a few days after 1989 was released. I believe it was Arizona that said it, probably why she didn't copyright it when she copyrighted all her other lyrics

This is the only song on 1989 that she doesn't have any writing credit on.