Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

"But by making pop with almost no contemporary references, Ms. Swift is aiming somewhere even higher, a mode of timelessness that few true pop stars — aside from, say, Adele, who has a vocal gift that demands such an approach — even bother aspiring to. Everyone else striving to sound like now will have to shift gears once the now sound changes. But not Ms. Swift, who’s waging, and winning, a new war, one she’d never admit to fighting."

WOAH

The album leaked and this album is so good, I love how bass heavy the songs are.

I really feel like this is something special... this is a VERY sparkly diamond in a cave of darkness that has been 2014 music industry!

EDIT: Having finished the full album, I will agree with my above statement. I am hearing some Ke$ha (Wonderland) and some Katy (New Romance) in the bonus tracks.... otherwise it feels very fresh. The highlights of the album are the songs she did with Jack... he really captured that late 80's/today mix of a sound, while the some of the other songs (to me) miss that mark.