HUGE SALE - Test Presses from Nofx, Bosstones, Frank Turner, Fishbone & More

flood

We have a ton of releases in the works and need to make some room, so we'll be listing  a ton of stuff over the next few days..  here's the first batch!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/plaguerat2/m.html?item=231355564830&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Highlights include

Nofx - Maximum RocknRoll Test Press

Bosstones - Lets Face IT test press

Fishbone - S/T Test press

Frank Turner / Franz Nicolay Test press

as well as tons of rare asbestos stuff, and some other gems kicking around my personal collection

If you guys have an issue with it, just post other eBay auctions on the sale/trade thread in protest instead of just whining.

I'm fine with it because it doesn't really affect me in any way, and Juan, as the one controlling it is fine with it. That said, if you all start posting eBay auctions on the front page he'll have to crack down, and doing so only on you will show his favoritism (which he has already admitted to, so I'm not really sure what it would accomplish.) if he doesn't crack down on Flood as well.

(I do have to say that this is like the president pardoning someone for a crime just because they've known each other for a long time, which I wouldn't be ok with, so I'm not sure why I'm ok with this, but I am.)

hahahaha flood haters

there are too many too bid on, yer killin me!

I don't know if anyone is being a "Flood hater" nobody has anything against him. I think what they're getting at is that it's unfair/hypocritical that one user can post their eBay auctions on the main page while everyone else is relegated to the eBay thread.

Especially since it has been multiple new threads over the last few weeks.

If it were another user doing this, they'd have probably received at least a PM'ed warning, and more likely a warning point or short ban at this point if people had as much of a problem with it as they seem to.

It's whatever though, websites are privately owned and the owners/admins are welcome to do as they will as long as they don't violate the laws of the country in which they are located.