Throwback Thursdays are up! Some pretty wild first pressings this week. Grab 'em at:

www.b9store.com/rare

B9R075 - Have Heart - The Things We Carry - 1st pressing - brown/orange swirl/640

B9R086 - Ambitions - Stranger - 1st pressing - gold/100

B9R126 - Strike Anywhere - Iron Front - 2nd pressing - clear green/1,000

B9R061 - Death Before Dishonor - Friends Family Forever - 1st pressing - gold w/black spatter/700

that have heart though

Throwback Thursdays are up!

B9R144 - Defeater - Empty Days & Sleepless Nights - 1st pressing - black w/ red labels/1,000
B9R101 - Energy - Invasions of the Mind - 1st pressing - mint/200
B9R190 - Lemuria - The Distance Is So Big - 1st pressing - clear w/ spatter/300
B9R142 - Mother of Mercy - IV: Symptoms of Existence - 1st pressing - green/300

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Throwback Thursdays are up. IT'S A FINAL BLOWOUT! At least for a little while. You may see the return of Throwback Thursdays in the future. For now, we're going out with a bang and have put up a ton of OOP records. Pictured here are just a few. A full list is below and you can grab 'em atB9Store.com/Rare

Quantities are extremely limited as always!

B9R193 - Alpha & Omega - No Rest, No Peace - 1st pressing - half pink/half purple w/ black spatter/300
B9R104 - Crime in Stereo - Selective Wreckage - 1st pressing - metallic gold/500
B9R103 - Cruel Hand - Prying Eyes - black/200
B9R116 - Death Before Dishonor - Better Ways to Die - 1st pressing - black/200
B9R144 - Defeater - Empty Days & Sleepless Nights - 6th pressing - teal marble/1000
B9R147 - Foundation - When the Smoke Clears - 1st pressing - gray w/ blue and red spatter/700
B9R140 - Have Heart - 10.17.09 - 1st pressing - white/1000
B9R092 - H2O - Nothing to Prove - 1st pressing - green/500
B9R092 - H2O - Nothing to Prove - 1st pressing -white/800
B9R092 - H2O - Nothing to Prove - 2nd pressing - clear/1000
B9R201 - Iron Chic - The Constant One - 1st pressing - half white/half pink/700
B9R108 - New Found Glory - Not Without a Fight - 1st pressing - gray/1200
B9R186 - New Found Glory - Mania EP - 1st and only pressing - pink and black mix/500
B9R110 - Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear - 1st pressing - olive/600
B9R110 - Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear - 2nd pressing - clear/500
B9R123 - Polar Bear Club - Chasing Hamburg - 1st pressing - gold/2000
B9R044 - Slapshot - Digital Warfare - 1st pressing - black/300
B9R162 - Terror - No Regrets, No Shame - 1st pressing - orange/1000
B9R216 - Violent Sons - Nothing as It Seems - 1st pressing - red with black smoke/300
B9R216 - Violent Sons - Nothing as It Seems - 1st pressing - clear with black smoke/200

B9R201 - Iron Chic - The Constant One - 1st pressing - half white/half pink/700

Well that pisses me off.  I preordered the white/pink way back when, and B9 neglected to send it out to me.  When I contacted them about my order, they said they were out of the white/pink but could send me the blue/orange.  Super lame.  Not that I'm ever going to sell it, because it's an incredible album, I just don't appreciate the dishonesty.

Well that pisses me off.  I preordered the white/pink way back when, and B9 neglected to send it out to me.  When I contacted them about my order, they said they were out of the white/pink but could send me the blue/orange.  Super lame.  Not that I'm ever going to sell it, because it's an incredible album, I just don't appreciate the dishonesty.

Wow that is super lame and surprising B9 would do that.

It is certainly possible that a few records got returned to bridge nine via the post office well after you talked to them , or an even further stretch is that the band had these copies on the road with them and when they didn't sell returned the inventory to B9.

Either way thats a bummer.

It is certainly possible that a few records got returned to bridge nine via the post office well after you talked to them , or an even further stretch is that the band had these copies on the road with them and when they didn't sell returned the inventory to B9.

Either way thats a bummer.

This is most likely.

Also I have a White w/Spatter for sale still if anyone is looking to buy.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/111890-reputable-seller-selling-records-pretty-pictures-attached-have-a-look/#entry2263100