Sell me these records!

elcielo

I'm looking for these records, some are easier to find than others, but I want to buy them from you. PM me if youre selling one and i'll send you a price.

Beat Connection - Surf Noir LP

Green Day - Dookie LP

Misfits - Earth AD LP

Ramones - Animal Boy LP

Ramones - Subterranean Jungle LP

Rancid - And Out Come the Wolves LP

NOFX - So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes LP

NOFX - Punk In Drublic LP

I have all of these but Beat Connection.

I collect Misfits, so I would be reluctant to let those go, but I have 3 1st press Earth ADs on different colors.

My So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes is 2009 pink, and am also reluctant to let that one go.

Dookie is German green, most expensive Dookie, so I'm not sure if you're looking for quality records or cheap reissues. And Out Come The Wolves is 2009/2010 white vinyl. Would trade for a first press black. Animal Boy is UK pressing, SJ is US pressing. Punk In Drublic is a recent repress.

• 1 year later...

I have all of these but Beat Connection.

I collect Misfits, so I would be reluctant to let those go, but I have 3 1st press Earth ADs on different colors.

My So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes is 2009 pink, and am also reluctant to let that one go.

Dookie is German green, most expensive Dookie, so I'm not sure if you're looking for quality records or cheap reissues. And Out Come The Wolves is 2009/2010 white vinyl. Would trade for a first press black. Animal Boy is UK pressing, SJ is US pressing. Punk In Drublic is a recent repress.