B9 mystery boxes are back!

chuck

I'm excited to see this return. I got a pretty "standard" box last time (no LPs, shirts, etc.) but I still got a great haul for just $15.

Three options again this year:

For fans of American Nightmare, Have Heart, Defeater

For fans of No Warning, Expire, and Backtrack

For fans of Iron Chic, Paint it Black, Boysetsfire

Picked up box # 1 and 2. I didn't even see shipping options. So I got the default first class / priority depending on weight. I would love a test press but won't hold my breath for one. Anyone do this before? What did you get?

I've never ordered a B9 box but every other label mystery box I've ordered has just been junk they couldn't sell.

I've never ordered a B9 box but every other label mystery box I've ordered has just been junk they couldn't sell.

This. I got the last one B9 did and everyone basically got the same thing. A bunch of the same CD's and shirts nobody wanted. I do remember a couple of people getting lucky and getting rare pressings of records and stuff though.

Picked up box # 1 and 2. I didn't even see shipping options. So I got the default first class / priority depending on weight. I would love a test press but won't hold my breath for one. Anyone do this before? What did you get?

I've gotten real lucky both times I ordered B9 mystery boxes. First time I got a copy of Ill Blood on black, second time I got a copy of Promises Kept on maroon.

This. I got the last one B9 did and everyone basically got the same thing. A bunch of the same CD's and shirts nobody wanted. I do remember a couple of people getting lucky and getting rare pressings of records and stuff though.

I've done that 4 / $20 lp deal from B9 a couple of times and had good results. But I'll be interested to see what actually is delivered to my door.

In case anyone is interested, Reaper Records is currently doing a mystery box too. 2 Lp's, 2 7ins and a shirt for $30 http://reaperrecords.bigcartel.com/product/mystery-package

Don't even want to know what the shipping for theirs comes out to.

EDIT: Never mind $8 is pretty good, they are just terrible when it comes to shipping costs usually.

Looks like I should of paid attention to shipping. I picked first class/priority. Hopefully I don't get a bunch of shirts.

I picked up 1 of each. Hopefully something sweet comes out of this.

Damn never thought about that I did it because I figured they would send a shirt otherwise I would have gone with media mail.