B9 mystery boxes are back!

chuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to check those out, I gotta listen to one soon.

They aren't really all that great in my opinion. There is a lot kind of awkward "um, yeah" between topics and too many tinder conversations. But there are a couple of interesting episodes. I have yet to listen to the episode with Derek from Defeater, but the episode where they talk about the B9 board and Teddyboygreg is easily my favorite.

Anyone else thinking those boxes look too small to hold 12" records? It would be a bummer to get a bundle without a single full LP.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe those will go in bigger boxes? Or maybe They are holding multiple copies of the mystery 7"s that are then distributed into different orders... I'm trying to think of every reason I possibly can because I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't get a single lp.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe those will go in bigger boxes? Or maybe They are holding multiple copies of the mystery 7"s that are then distributed into different orders... I'm trying to think of every reason I possibly can because I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't get a single lp.

The boxes vary. That picture is only a fraction of the orders going out. Some orders will have all CDs, some will have all 7 inches, some have all shirts. And I'm sure some (not pictured) will have LPs. Yes, a lot of people will be disappointed but it's a gamble haha.