B9 mystery boxes are back!

chuck

Don't know about peoples past experiences but I usually get the mystery 7" another 7" a bunch of cds and a tshirt.

Last time I got a mystery box I got a couple LPs! Nothing rare or anything, but can't complain about some LPs, 7", posters, for like $15 bucks! I think I had gotten Lemuria - Pebble, and I can't remember the other one. I also think I ordered 2 boxes.

Mystery 7"s haven't been announced. They won't be until someone receives them and posts them online. The Rude Awakening test press is one of the 9 random test presses being thrown into to random orders.

haha. I thought he meant he got his package - as opposed to just shipping confirmation.

Got mine in today. Set 3 has a Boy Sets Fire 7" of acoustic songs. Everything else CDs. Oh and an iphone case. I don't have an iPhone. Everything but the 7"is already in the trash. Total waste for me. What really irritates me is that I paid priority like they asked, figuring that means I'd get a shirt, and everything I got could have been shipped out media mail.