B9 mystery boxes are back!

chuck

Guys stop depressing me! Seriously though, I understand not everything will be rad in Grab Bags, but I love them. It's a great way to get product and interesting items to the general public...however, they don't always work out...so Balls. Hopefully mine arrives soon. 

I did that Enjoy the Ride Random deal a few times, which the first time I received a sealed original clear beer pressing of Fall of Troy's s/t, which kicks as for 12 dollars. But the 2nd time was Lights Resolve...which I could have purchased for 7.99. I did have very good luck on that Kiss of Death not too long ago. Damn Lottery! 

Got mine in today. Set 3 has a Boy Sets Fire 7" of acoustic songs. Everything else CDs. Oh and an iphone case. I don't have an iPhone. Everything but the 7"is already in the trash. Total waste for me. What really irritates me is that I paid priority like they asked, figuring that means I'd get a shirt, and everything I got could have been shipped out media mail.

Son of a bitch that probably means I won't get a shirt either. What was the point of even asking for shirt size then?

Got mine in today. Set 3 has a Boy Sets Fire 7" of acoustic songs. Everything else CDs. Oh and an iphone case. I don't have an iPhone. Everything but the 7"is already in the trash. Total waste for me. What really irritates me is that I paid priority like they asked, figuring that means I'd get a shirt, and everything I got could have been shipped out media mail.

Wait you threw away an iPhone 5 case? I'll pay for shipping if you send it to me.