SOLD OUT: No Sleep Records 2015 Subscription! (Coke Bottle Swirl variant LTD to 100)

smeepo

NSR is prepping the 2015 subscription! Chris says this sub will be more limited than ever and NSR is planning big things for 2015. Don't sleep on this one.

DETAILS!
Limited to 100 copies, 90 to be sold!
Coke Bottle Swirl variant (coke bottle clear and brown color-in-color)
Gold foil stamped covers
Special B-Side Artwork
1 exclusive subscription only release!
Each release will be shipped when it comes out (resulting in higher shipping costs)
Year-long coupon code will be 15% off instead of 10%
Downloads available the Thursday before release
1 lucky subscriber will win a test press of their choice from the 2015 catalog!

SOLD OUT! But you can keep up with all the 2015 releases here:
https://nosleeprecords.com/vinylsubscription

UPDATED 8/6

Announced Releases:
Anakin - Celestial Frequency Shifter (digital only, 2/3/15)
Drug Church - Swell (2/10/15)
Have Mercy/Somos - Split (2/24/15)
Daisyhead - The Smallest Light (3/3/15)
Seasons Change - Please Don't Leave (4/7/15)

Puig Destroyer - S/T (4/18/15, RSD variant for subscribers, regular variant to come after)
Rocky Votolato - Hospital Handshakes (4/21/15)

Koji - Fury 7" (6/16/15)

Lee Ellis - Me And This Army (6/23/15, digital only)

Ghost Key - The Things I Am Not (6/30/15)

Run Forever - Big Vacation 7" (7/10/15)

Foreign Tongues - Fragile, As Said Before (7/24/15)

Looming - Nailbiter (8/14/15)

Waster - Skrwd (9/4/15)

Run Forever - Run Forever S/T (10/9/15)

Hundredth - Revolt/Resist (Both EPs, 1 LP. 10/30/15)

Confirmed Bands:
Somos (LP)
In Between (LP)

Drug Church (LP)

Drew Thomson

Possible 2015 Releases:
Departures LP (follow-up to their split with Moose Blood in 2013)
The Casket Lottery LP (NSR bio says fifth full-length to come out "this summer.")
Something from '68 (they are considered to be a part of the NSR roster)
Allison Weiss release (follow up to Remember When)

Digital mockup (this is what they are going for, but calling it a swirl was a more "fun name"):
10818034_1492660154354882_569779287_n.jp

I'll try to keep the list updated as much as possible as more details and releases arise.

Discuss.

@ghostrail

This years was $255 with shipping, though I think next years could be more expensive since they will be fewer available.

@dethrock

Before they took it down, there was like 5 or 6 left out of 100 for sale, which isn't too bad. They will easily be able to sell the extras they have if/when they break them up.

Am i the only one who thinks that no sleep passed it's prime and going downhill? Losing la dispute must be tough... Not that the new album was listenable

And having artists poached left and right by bigger labels. Xerxes and '68 are thr only artists left I care about which is sad because I love No Sleep. I have the 2012 sub and I only want to keep a few. I hope to score a Xerxes LP when they break them up. Unless the member who agreed to sell me theirs still wants to.

And having artists poached left and right by bigger labels. Xerxes and '68 are thr only artists left I care about which is sad because I love No Sleep. I have the 2012 sub and I only want to keep a few. I hope to score a Xerxes LP when they break them up. Unless the member who agreed to sell me theirs still wants to.

'68 is on Good Fight/eOne Music though?

Wouldn't be surprised if the next B&C release is on a bigger label.

I would be surprised if it did come out on No Sleep. I've been debating on whether I'll go for the 2015 sub all year. I really enjoyed this years a lot, but getting the same variant each time has gotten boring. Plus I just need to save some money. Somos signing alone has got me rethinking it even more. I wish they would bring back the alternate jackets for subscribers. I loved that.

but getting the same variant each time has gotten boring.

This. I understand they want it to feel like it's a collection, but as mentioned before most people are selling off whatever they don't like. Their roster isn't similar enough to bank on everyone wanting to keep all of these. Give each album it's own variant that fits the artwork/tone of the record.

No Sleep has them listed on their roster.

A lot of bands are on the NSR roster that aren't actually on the label. Funeral For A Friend, Boysetsfire, A Loss For Words, Hundredth, Into it. Over it., Touche Amore, La Dispute, Have Mercy, Tigers Jaw and Such Gold are not on NSR, but have previous NSR releases. Doesn't really make sense to me why the don't keep their actual roster updated because I couldn't say which bands are actually still on NSR. A few have broken up or gone on hiatus like Former Thieves, and they're also still listed.

Just wanted to jump in and offer some support for the fucking awesome releases in the 2014 sub

Lee Corey Oswald - Regards

Allison Weiss - Remember When

Harvey Danger - Where Have All The Merrymakers gone

Moose Blood - I'll Keep You In Mind From Time To Time

Aviator - Head In The Clouds, Hands In The Dirt

Rescuer - Anxiety Answering

68 - Midnight

I listen to all of these albums regularly...and the other ones like Tancred are good for spinning every once in a while. I have been debating on getting the 2015 sub because of the loss of all the other bands, but based on the fantastic releases this year I think I am going to go for it...

And if you haven't listened to the Lee Corey Oswald or Moose Blood records yet...get on that shit...

I have enjoyed many releases from the 2014 sub, and I have a feeling 2015 will be good too. I did sell off several things, but the subscription made me listen to things I don't know if I would have otherwise. I'm anxious to get the Moose Blood and Major League albums next month.

Plus the 7" boxset is going to be sweet. I love Geoff Rickley.