[WTB] Third disc of "Altar", the collaboration between Boris and Sunn O)))

antiperiodic

Hi guys,

I know this is kind of a strange request, but I was wondering if one of you could help me out.

Awhile ago, I bought the collaboration between Boris and Sunn O))) called Altar, (fantastic album, highly recommended) and boy, it was pretty much a steal.

Even though thousands were pressed of the album, it doesn't go for cheap really anywhere. I paid about $18 total for mine. New condition, marble blue vinyl, comes in a freaking leather, full color book and has a huge poster. 

Anyway, here's the kicker. The seller's copy came with three discs, the third being damaged. He clearly stated it on the eBay bid and definitely did the right thing, I would hate to receive a defunct disc. 

Anyway, if one of you wouldn't mind sparing 1/3 of their copy, PM me! Doesn't even have to match the color. I just want a complete package.

Working on my trade list right now, and I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount and negotiate. 

Thanks! 

Literally no one is going to be willing to give up just one of the records and have an incomplete set. Either you shouldn't have bought it because it was damaged or you should just eat the loss and buy another set.

Several have ended on eBay lately for less than $20. Just keep an eye out

Literally no one is going to be willing to give up just one of the records and have an incomplete set. Either you shouldn't have bought it because it was damaged or you should just eat the loss and buy another set.

Surely others have several copies of the album and wouldn't mind. It comes in over 15 variants iirc. 

I've never seen a copy go under $25, and I look pretty frequently 

:( Sorry, this is my first post here 

No big deal, just try not to be so foolish in the future. 

Obviously you aren't stoked on having an 'incomplete' set, so why would anyone else want to have only two playable discs out of three, y'know?

Also, get an avatar. I don't understand why people don't do that.

Welcome to the boards.

No big deal, just try not to be so foolish in the future. 

Obviously you aren't stoked on having an 'incomplete' set, so why would anyone else want to have only two playable discs out of three, y'know?

Also, get an avatar. I don't understand why people don't do that.

Welcome to the boards.

Hmmm. I honestly thought that people who had several copies of this album wouldn't mind getting a deal out of a single disc. I have yet to be proven wrong. 

I've been on this site for around 45 minutes or so, I'll get to that soon. 

Thank you.

Most folks on here who collect multiple variants want to keep their sets together. I don't variant collect, but I have a few albums that I have multiple copies of and I'd never sell only part of one.

Seems like you have been proven wrong by at least two people, myself, and: