PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

I don't think you have to worry about missing out on the hot topic. it's not like Juturna/On Letting Go which were OOP and were awaiting a repress for a bit. Just don't sleep on it

Yea I'm not I'm going to ride down to the mall on the day of and see of they have it then if not I'll just nail order it. It would suck to miss out on

Hey everyone, let's make unfounded accusations with no reliable or reputable source because it's the internet!

Agreed. Anybody that follows his instagram can clearly see he is a family man. He loves his kids and being that i have four kids and love them dearly i would never do anything do jeopardize my marriage and destroy my kids. Of course this is just one man's opinion

Yea I'm not I'm going to ride down to the mall on the day of and see of they have it then if not I'll just nail order it. It would suck to miss out on

for sure.  or just order online and do the ship to store option (free shipping.  that way you'll save a trip to the mall (if they haven't gotten it in yet) and know you'll be getting a copy.

Yeah, Anthony Green taking advantage of underage girls at his shows is a real display of fan commitment.

Correct me if I'm completely wrong here, but wasn't this one of the things he was accused of back in the old Saosin days? I know there were a lot of rumors around back then. Don't get me wrong, I love Anthony. Definitely one of my favorite musicians, just not one of his shining moments.