PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Fucking douche.

Also, waiting for my tracking to update for the vinyl bundle. Really curious to see how the yellow and black splatter turned out.

Here is one with the gatefolds. Looks like it's also a transparent yellow.. Actually liking this one more than the HT even tho that one looks great.

http://instagram.com/p/vsOQeEKx1e/

I'm glad they put the lyrics in the gatefold. BSN, Appendage, and Violent Waves didn't come with any. It's one of my pet peeves when an album I want to sit down and listen to doesn't have lyrics to read along to.

Here is one with the gatefolds. Looks like it's also a transparent yellow.. Actually liking this one more than the HT even tho that one looks great.

http://instagram.com/p/vsOQeEKx1e/

I'm starting to like the yellow color more too. so excited to get it. Love this album more and more each listen. 

I'm glad they put the lyrics in the gatefold. BSN, Appendage, and Violent Waves didn't come with any. It's one of my pet peeves when an album I want to sit down and listen to doesn't have lyrics to read along to.

This was my exact complaint too. I feel like that's kind of the insentive with buying a physical copy of an album. I think the deluxe cd of blue sky noise is the only copy that actually had the full lyrics to the album.

Got my bundle in today. Vinyl looks great! Yellow/Black/ and a few wisps of white in there.

Only bummer is the CD portion of the bundle was left out of my shipment. Contacted MerchDirect about it.

Not the end of the world, but if they forced us to buy these bundles for that variant, i sure as hell want the WHOLE bundle I paid for...