PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Well, like I said, my Hot Topic is on that list but they didn't have it in the store. I first gave them a call and they took down my name/number/name of the album , but I never heard from them. So, I drove down there to do it in person, but they acted as if they couldn't care less. I actually came back twice while they were "still going through the shipment of boxes". All 3 employees were either messing with the register computer or wandering around the store while acting like they were doing something...My girlfriend showed up and volunteered to see if they would help her. One of them went to the back and came back to say "its been ordered but it didn't show up". I honestly don't know if the person actually looked or not, but I may go back tomorrow or call again to give it another shot. I tried.... :/

Hot Topic called me to confirm my credit card info for my order and I asked if these might go back up. The lady I talked to said there might be a few, but she was looking at orders and one person ordered 100 of them. 100. Copies. That is legit flipping right there.

HOLY SHIT! THATS LIKE 3 G's! But nothing HT can do about it i guess.

if they had some kind of morals, they would at least cut the order in half or something, so more people could get it.

HOLY SHIT! THATS LIKE 3 G's! But nothing HT can do about it i guess.

This guy has sold 67 copies of Juturna. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CIRCA-SURVIVE-JUTURNA-LP-VINYL-ORANGE-NEW-ON-LETTING-BLUE-SKY-VIOLENT-DESCENSUS-/281219954897?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item417a03f8d1

It's pretty much a no lose situation for a flipper. You can just return them if they don't sell.

Hot Topic called me to confirm my credit card info for my order and I asked if these might go back up. The lady I talked to said there might be a few, but she was looking at orders and one person ordered 100 of them. 100. Copies. That is legit flipping right there.

Well, no sense in waiting for this to go back up. Pretty doubtful it seems. Thank you for thinking to ask!

This guy has sold 67 copies of Juturna. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CIRCA-SURVIVE-JUTURNA-LP-VINYL-ORANGE-NEW-ON-LETTING-BLUE-SKY-VIOLENT-DESCENSUS-/281219954897?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item417a03f8d1

It's pretty much a no lose situation for a flipper. You can just return them if they don't sell.

its very likely that its the same person.

Holy crap, that's 10% of the entire amount pressed, and probably somewhere around 1/4 of what was going online. I'd be surprised if there were too many more going up.

We should call in and pretend to be the guy and cancel his fucking order. I don't know how successful it could be, but it shouldn't be hard to find the order of 100 Circa albums.

Wow....they really should have limited the amount a person can purchase. No wonder they sold out so quickly.... Maybe if enough of us call and complain they'll maybe put in to order more or perhaps cut down that guys order?

Wow....they really should have limited the amount a person can purchase. No wonder they sold out so quickly.... Maybe if enough of us call and complain they'll maybe put in to order more or perhaps cut down that guys order?

I don't think any business would cut down an order unless there was a policy in place that had been overlooked. However, I think some sort of system where you can order however many you want but for a certain amount of time you are only guaranteed one so that other orders may be placed would be nice lol.

I don't think any business would cut down an order unless there was a policy in place that had been overlooked. However, I think some sort of system where you can order however many you want but for a certain amount of time you are only guaranteed one so that other orders may be placed would be nice lol.

They just need to implement something like what Mondo does.

Doesn't Mondo allow as many purchases as you want, but you can only place an order for 2 at a time. Then you must place another order.

It's hard to tell the company to change their policy when at the end of the day they sell out either way.

Guys, it's Hot Topic. They don't specialize in vinyl. They don't care. They make money regardless and they aren't going to change their policy.

You're gonna make me cry. D: lol yea I knew that in my mind, but a part of me is just hopeful. I'll keep an eye on my local store and still try to help others get copies if possible.

Maybe Travis has some pull in the warehouse and can ask them to cancel and put those 100 back up....

Here's to hoping! I missed when they went up online first round :/