PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Pretty sure the employees steal the records from this store lol. Seen it on multiples lists that travis has posted, called and went in to find out that the records werent there.

called this store last week, when the list was posted, and they said they sold out the week before.

A good friend of mine that works at the Santa Rosa stores quote :

"The record was just misplaced and was sent out to a customer in Tracy on Tuesday night due to a customer service issue. We only received two copies, both are accounted for, and if they check the list again it will say so. Literally it had fallen behind the folding cart and when [blank] had me search for it on Tuesday I had never been more upset about finding something. I assumed someone else had sold it because I only sold one copy and wanted to pick it up so bad."

Yeah inventory being spot on is literally unheard of in my experience. That's why there are shrinkage allowances and whatnot. Also, CVHX, you are probably just running into bad luck similar to myself. I have contacted every Hot topic within two hours of where I live (3 that were on Travis' list today) and none had them, one sold both copies they got in two hours before I called, another store told me they were all claimed by employees (Which I assume is allowed, idk their policies).

A good friend of mine that works at the Santa Rosa stores quote :

"The record was just misplaced and was sent out to a customer in Tracy on Tuesday night due to a customer service issue. We only received two copies, both are accounted for, and if they check the list again it will say so. Literally it had fallen behind the folding cart and when [blank] had me search for it on Tuesday I had never been more upset about finding something. I assumed someone else had sold it because I only sold one copy and wanted to pick it up so bad."

guess its just bad luck on my part. seen releases on multiple lists, called and they have either no clue about it, or they sold out of it.

After calling my Hot Topic multiple times and having the album and my name written down they never called me. My girlfriend was at the mall last weekend and I randomly asked her to look for it and she found one copy for me. I don't know if they have anymore held under my name, but I could try giving them a call. I honestly think most of the employees at HT, especially the teenagers, really don't care about holding things or letting you know when things ship in. You just have to go in yourself and hope for the best. My store is over 30 minutes away, so I kinda know the struggle of the inconvenience this could be for those who have to take a long trip just to check.

After calling my Hot Topic multiple times and having the album and my name written down they never called me. My girlfriend was at the mall last weekend and I randomly asked her to look for it and she found one copy for me. I don't know if they have anymore held under my name, but I could try giving them a call. I honestly think most of the employees at HT, especially the teenagers, really don't care about holding things or letting you know when things ship in. You just have to go in yourself and hope for the best. My store is over 30 minutes away, so I kinda know the struggle of the inconvenience this could be for those who have to take a long trip just to check.

I doubt it has anything to do with their age, and probably had a lot to do with the fact that these arrived the week of Black Friday on the west coast and are still landing on the east coast.

These stores are just fuckin' busy! You aren't the only person asking them to look for an item and set it aside. Shit slips through the cracks when it's busy like that.

Reason #173728 why everyone should have to work retail for a while. Gives some extra perspective.

Shit slips through the cracks when it's busy like that.

Reason #173728 why everyone should have to work retail for a while. Gives some extra perspective.

I work in food service which is very similar since its still in the service industry, so I do have a bit of understanding in a way. I called multiple times and they took my information multiple times as if they would write it down and throw it away, or just not at all. Some teenagers can be great workers (when I was in my teens I actually busted my ass for people) but you can't deny that some act as if they don't give a shit. If you can't take care of a returning customer who obviously keeps coming back and contacting you, then don't work in the service industry.

Guest tailsyoudie1

i still have one of these i want to trade for a yellow one! I wasnt a huge fan of the HT variant but couldnt get the yellow which is what i really wanted. Its sealed