PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Anthony has been M.I.A at the recent shows I went to. Saosin and two TSOAF shows. Everyone else was outside signing stuff but Anthony snuck out the back and left almost immediately. It could be that he doesnt really hang with those guys anymore like he does with the Circa dudes. It could have also been because of his wife almost having a baby. I have hung out with everyone at every Circa show I've been to though so you have a good shot of getting stuff signed.

I met Anthony Green for the first time at that TSOAF show in Pomona I met you at and a couple hours before the doors opened he came outside and made his way through about half the line of people outside hugging and talking to each group of people before he was told go inside to sound check and he had to tell everyone else still in line that he was really sorry. He seems like a really awesome and humble dude for how much things he has going on in life, especially with his new child that was just born. 

I once asked Anthony how he is able to sing so hard night after night. He said his secret is that he eats greasy potato chips before the shows, and it lubricates his throat. True story.

Haha this sounds exactly like something he would say. Also, I remember he was talking to me at the glass show house how he wanted to get his knuckles tattooed that night and if I knew anybody in the area that did. After me and my lady had talked to him and gotten pictures and what not he went to do the sound check and sure enough found someone to get his knuckles tattooed right before their set had started.

Did they ever fix the issue with the D side of Violent Waves?

I wonder this too. 

Wanna split this and keep the best ones? http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Circa-Survive-Violent-Waves-LP-vinyl-Indie-Release-2012-Hardcore-33-RPM-NEW-/161480526039?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2598fd48d7

If you do this, let me throw some in and grab a copy if you dont mind.

This seller has listed several lots of 10, including one he switched to an auction. The auction went for $50.

Wasn't aware there was an issue with that pressing though- I'll check the VW thread for deets!

Such an amazing tour, and the VIP tickets were definitely worth it imo.  The acoustic set was amazing. There were a ton of people there for the VIP (I'd say somewhere around 40) but we were the last ones in line for the meet and greet and got to hang out with them for a few extra minutes and had some cool conversations haha. Though I was surprised at the amount of BSN they played versus all the other albums. I think nearly half the set was BSN.