PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Circa just posted on Facebook that the black variant will be exclusive to Urban Outfitters.(?)

http://bit.ly/1r58CGv

Maybe they mean it's the only store to have it exclusively? like otherwise you have to order it online? or it's just another trick.

The yellow/black sounds amazing, looks gorgeous too. has like a marbled look. 

*Just* saw this post after doing all that research/making those calls and now I feel stupid, haha.

Thanks for the info and great to hear it will definitely be available online!

I guess my only question is: now that there's been an official announcement about the release and whatnot and with more info coming in, do you know when it will be available online or have a better idea of when it's likely to go up?

Probably tomorrow

Jackets between the yellow/black and the HT variant look identical, but have unique barcodes if any cares to know that. Or if they come across a sealed one in the future and would like to know the color before buying. 

There were no other hype stickers or anything on the HT variant that would lead you to believe it was any particular color.

There's the HT price sticker on it too, but if that were to come off, the barcodes are the way to tell.

-- I'd be curious to see if the black variant has it's own unique one as well...

====

yellow/black variant's barcode: 8 17424 01443 4

HT Variant's barcode: 8 17424 01444 1

The band's random merch sites has the black/yellow copies.

Hot Topic has the blue/white splatter copies.

Everyone else has black vinyl, it's not exclusive to anyone.

That's what I thought, which was why I put a question mark at the end of it. It seems weird they'd hype it that way, but it was probably a mistake - or just a way to drive people to UO.

Jackets between the yellow/black and the HT variant look identical, but have unique barcodes if any cares to know that. Or if they come across a sealed one in the future and would like to know the color before buying.

There were no other hype stickers or anything on the HT variant that would lead you to believe it was any particular color.

There's the HT price sticker on it too, but if that were to come off, the barcodes are the way to tell.

-- I'd be curious to see if the black variant has it's own unique one as well...

====

yellow/black variant's barcode: 8 17424 01443 4

HT Variant's barcode: 8 17424 01444 1

It does, I created that one for discogs earlier.

Retail black 8 17424 01442 7