PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Found a copy of the Hot Topic variant at the Hot Topic by me last night. After 2 months of thinking I wasn't going to be able to track one down I got extremely lucky. 

You're lucky. I have been searching for one for awhile now. Can't track any down in the wild and all the ones on eBay are selling for $45+ 

Hoping to find someone that has an extra copy that I can buy. 

SRC just emailed saying they have some in stock. Hurry!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Circa-Survive-%252d-Descensus-2XLP.html

Lot's of retailers have the standard black version in stock. You can buy it cheaper on Amazon, with free shipping:  http://www.amazon.com/Descensus-2-LP-Set-download-card/dp/B00OC7MDBG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421509508&sr=8-1&keywords=circa+descensus+vinyl

Lot's of retailers have the standard black version in stock. You can buy it cheaper on Amazon, with free shipping: http://www.amazon.com/Descensus-2-LP-Set-download-card/dp/B00OC7MDBG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421509508&sr=8-1&keywords=circa+descensus+vinyl

I had a moment and thought they had the HT splatter for some reason...

Not going to get everyone excited, but I'm thinking there may be a repress for Juturna coming too. Every band and their mother that has gone on a 10 year anniversary tour come out with a repress

If I remember correctly, when the represses sold out super fast, the band said more were coming in the spring.

If there's more than one or two variants of that I'm done with this variant collection. -.- Either way, though, I wouldn't complain. I'm honestly over that for the moment. I hope more people can get their hands on one. And if it is the Juturna tour, I'm fucking going. I wish it was someone besides Balance & Composure, but Chon will be badass. I still have to track down a variant of the new album. Fingers crossed for a black/unlimited repress of Juturna and OLG. BSN, too, but that's a long-shot. I won't really be sad if I have to sell off some variants. More money for a new PC. I'll still have the important things. :D

If there's more than one or two variants of that I'm done with this variant collection. -.- Either way, though, I wouldn't complain. I'm honestly over that for the moment. I hope more people can get their hands on one. And if it is the Juturna tour, I'm fucking going. I wish it was someone besides Balance & Composure, but Chon will be badass. I still have to track down a variant of the new album. Fingers crossed for a black/unlimited repress of Juturna and OLG. BSN, too, but that's a long-shot. I won't really be sad if I have to sell off some variants. More money for a new PC. I'll still have the important things. :D

If you decide to start selling your copies hit a dude up!! :)