PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

I guess this will be a learning experience for them. I wonder what is going down with the B/Y that were ordered then.

They are sending out both. The Yellow went out by mistake but they are also sending out the Yellow with Black Splatter. Needless to say I am happy I waited to purchase this until now.

daaaaamn. lucky people. i wonder who is selling the solid yellow.

I think it's safe to assume Killer Merch will put them up eventually.

And yeah, potentially very lucky if you decide to keep them. Legally, customers are not obligated to return any items that were sent by mistake, and they are to be regarded as gifts according to the FTC. I think it would apply in this case.

Really?

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0181-unordered-merchandise

It wasn't set into place for cases like this, but it should apply. My only concern would be that it was a shipping mistake, however after looking into it a bit more it seems fairly clear to me that it is the buyers decision (although I am not an expert as I do not work in ecommerce). However, if they wanted the items back and the customers didn't want to return it they can send out a bill but that doesn't mean that the customer would pay it. And with Items of this monetary value it would not be worth the court trouble, they'd be spending a lot more in time and legal fees then they'd get back from the $30 records. It'd make more sense for them to simply write the items off.

This was the e-mail from Killer Merch saying to keep both.

Hello,This is Kellie with Killer Merch shipping. We had a shipping error that happened two days ago and we accidentally sent out a transparent yellow vinyl instead of the black and yellow splatter. please keep the transparent yellow vinyl as a gift from us to correct our mistake.

Your original order was sent out yesterday and is on its way!

Hello,This is Kellie with Killer Merch shipping. We had a shipping error that happened two days ago and we accidentally sent out a transparent yellow vinyl instead of the black and yellow splatter. please keep the transparent yellow vinyl as a gift from us to correct our mistake.

Well there you go, case closed. Although, it seems strange to me that they told some to keep it and other not to.

my email

Good afternoon Mr. hsughno we are contacting you in regards to and order we sent out for you. It seems that shipping sent out the wrong color vinyl for your order. Now we have corrected this and sent you the correct Yellow/Black splatter and just ask you mark refuse and return to sender on the first package. I will have the tracking for your correct order below. Thank you for your patience and cooperation and thank you for supporting Killer Merch!

I got the same email. Too bad my package was marked as delivered my USPS and never came. So now my free transparent yellow is lost in the abyss.

Edit: just read the other posters email, mine was different. They told me to keep it for their mistake.

"We had a shipping error that happened two days ago and we accidentally sent out a transparent yellow vinyl instead of the black and yellow splatter. please keep the transparent yellow vinyl as a gift from us to correct our mistake.

Your original order was sent out yesterday and is on its way!"

This is the email I got:

"Hello Mike we have some good news for you, looks like we have had a shipping error that will benefit you. We have sent out your order a long with a misfilled vinyl of a different color. This happened to a few people yesterday and today and we have decided to you guys keep both vinyl. Note they will come in separate packages. have a good one Mike and Thanks for supporting killer merch!"

I'm so bummed I sold all my 1st and 2nd press stuff from circa last year! After getting a test for descensus I feel like I need to keep the collection going now. I'll have to grab the new blue and yellow variants sometime. Glad to see a few people got another chance at the yellow with black splatter. The hot topic splatter is still my favorite of them all.