DC Cinematic Universe Thread

22 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

36% on RT so far. Oof..

9.1/10 on IMDB. Im a little worried. Peoples gripes seem to all complain about either editing/plot or the Joker. Some people saying it should've been R. Some just wasting a review to hop on the continued DC/Snyder hate train from BvS.

Im still going to see it regardless of reviews.

21 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

IMDB user reviews seem to be positive.

Like I said.

Best superhero movie ever!!!!

Love this filmed better than Civil War, B v S, Deadpool way too good. Loved the acting and the script was amazing!!!!. Jared Leto was an amazing joker. Loved this movie. The effects, acting, script and everything was on point!!!. Will Smith waz sooo funny and amazing. Everything waz too good and I believe DC has finally done it. But I lived Amanda Waller she was sooo bad.

Pros - Script - Effects - Actors

Amazing Movie Ever

Cons - Could have been longer and extended the story

1 hour ago, slinch said:

Like I said.

Best superhero movie ever!!!!

Love this filmed better than Civil War, B v S, Deadpool way too good. Loved the acting and the script was amazing!!!!. Jared Leto was an amazing joker. Loved this movie. The effects, acting, script and everything was on point!!!. Will Smith waz sooo funny and amazing. Everything waz too good and I believe DC has finally done it. But I lived Amanda Waller she was sooo bad.

Pros - Script - Effects - Actors

Amazing Movie Ever

Cons - Could have been longer and extended the story

-Jared Leto

23 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I thought Man of Steel was great. I thought BvS was great. I'm really excited for Suicide Squad and everything else in the pipeline for DC.

I agree, I really liked Man of Steel. I liked how Snyder showed the quick power of the Kryptonians. For example, how quick the flight and hand-to-hand combat between Faora and Zod vs Superman was. I also loved the opening of BvS with the peoples point of view of all the carnage. I also liked how Snyder showed the quickness and power of Wonder Woman, I love when she leaps into battle with that immediate take off jump towards Doomsday. 

18 hours ago, dvv said:

I think people just hate DC for the sake of hating DC

seriously I'm going in to watch a balls to the wall crazy film, at least it won't be as nonsensically mundane as BvS

I grew up with DC and it sucks to see WB taking a shit on all the amazing characters that already have hundreds of great stories. They're constantly trying to play catch up with Marvel with characters that don't work the same way as marvel characters. Man of steel had its moments but was still too grandiose. BvS lacked the most important thing in a Batman movie, Batman villians. Without a setup to a new batman with batman characters, no one knew that batman. 

It just pisses me off so much that these movies could be really great and they're cash grabs that will never stand the test of time. At least we have the TDK trilogy.