PO: The Offspring "Americana"

This was the first CD I bought with my own money. I'm really stoked for this. Been trying to get an older pressing for a while but the prices are crazy. Picking this up for sure.

Does Bullmoose charge right away when you preorder?

Nope, they charge when they get it ready to ship (@ least in my experience)

Yes! Was gonna buy an OG but I held out hoping for a reissue. My prayers have been answered.

The red vinyl's pretty sweet, too. Anybody know a number of how many copies there will be?

My guess there will be a limited number of red, then a wider release on black. 

This was the first CD I bought with my own money.

Same here.  I don't listen to much of The Offspring anymore, but I'm still (really) tempted to jump on this.  May go ahead and secure a red from BM and decide how much I really want it come February.

[edit]

And it (just barely) qualifies for free shipping?  Okay, I'm in.

Single LP for $26... jesus christ.

I was rolling my eyes as well, and added it to the cart for a faux-checkout just to see how much tax and shipping would come out to.  Any record priced at $25 or over qualifies for free shipping.  So you could technically call it a $20 or $21 record + shipping, if it'd let you sleep any easier.  That's my justification if I decide to go through with the order.

Was just at Ameoba yesterday in Hollywood and didn't see anything, I'm usually there about once a week at least, also mine was a sealed copy so..

alright if it was a sealed mint copy, then i understand.  I just know Amoeba has one up on their site, been scoping it out for a few months, but never pulled the trigger. now im glad i didnt.