MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Just figured I'd let you guys know of an amazing sale I came across. Their regular prices are already discounted about 10-20%, and you can use a coupon code to get another 25% if you order is $50 or more. I just ordered 10 albums shipped for about $171.

Use coupon code OCT1425

I do not work for them, just wanted to share.

I ordered 6 records to Canada - shipping appeared to be quite cheap: $8.95 + $1.00 per each record. Anyone international ever order from them before? Am I setting myself up for some surprise fees (other than customs fees, which I already anticipate)? Otherwise, even without the discount code, some pretty solid prices.

I ordered 6 records to Canada - shipping appeared to be quite cheap: $8.95 + $1.00 per each record. Anyone international ever order from them before? Am I setting myself up for some surprise fees (other than customs fees, which I already anticipate)? Otherwise, even without the discount code, some pretty solid prices.

I ordered one record from them at the beginning of the year. There were no surprises.

Ordered 10 records that are wayyy oop...I'm stoked!

Shipping was only 9 for my whole order

Sorry to say, but don't get your hopes up all that much for everything that you know is oop. This site is essentially the same as importcds.com (all part of CD Listening Bar), and you are pretty much guaranteed to never get stuff that says "Ships in 5-10 days". For everything that says "Instock" though, order away!

Sorry to say, but don't get your hopes up all that much for everything that you know is oop. This site is essentially the same as importcds.com (all part of CD Listening Bar), and you are pretty much guaranteed to never get stuff that says "Ships in 5-10 days". For everything that says "Instock" though, order away!

Thanks for sharing this! I was eager to get my stuff, so when I got to my cart I deleted everything that was "Ships in 5-10 days"

Just a friendly head's up...if you're one of the many who has had a horrible experience with DeepDiscount.com, this place is owned by the same company.

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/video-tapes-and-discs-dealers/infinity-resources-in-itasca-il-51002085

I had 8 items in my cart, but thankfully discovered this before I submitted the order.