MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Received the last of my order today and one LP (new Deerhoof) is missing despite being on the packing slip.

For those that had similar issues, how quick were they to correct the issues?

Just call them and let them know. They reshipped my order a couple days after calling (see my previous post - they sent me 5 lps i didn't order and none of the 12 I did order.)

MIght as well finish off my Coldplay discography with this sale. Mylo Xyloto is showing 5-10 days for shipping, is this album really that hard to come by now?

A thing I've noticed with a lot of Parlophone/Capitol releases is that they sell out every 6 months or so then are reprinted within the next few months. I still see Mylo Xyloto at all my record stores and it is still available at a lot of places online.

MIght as well finish off my Coldplay discography with this sale. Mylo Xyloto is showing 5-10 days for shipping, is this album really that hard to come by now?

No, they most likely are just ordering it from a distributor so it takes longer to ship (i.e. It's not in there stock on hand)

Still no update on the 2LP Houses of the Holy set. I was in 2 local shops yesterday and neither had it in stock either. They were both surprised at the small amount of stock they received, so maybe that one is just harder to get for some reason.

Still extremely happy with the rest of my purchase though, I just keep hoping to see that charge come through for Houses!

put in an order a week or so ago with no problems.

was surprised to get an email saying they're shipping out nirvana - nevermind to me. figured it was out of stock and i would get a refund biggthumpup.gif

I had that in my cart and debated on whether or not I should place the order then it showed up yesterday as in stock so I went ahead and ordered it. Out of stock again so hopefully there was one set aside for me. Fingers crossed. 

I am done. Just placed a 4th order, 26 records this time.

I did get a single record shipment with the wrong record (and wrong packing slip...in fact it was an Import CDs packing slip for a guy in Australia). Hopefully not too much trouble to get the correct record sent to me.

I have spent a stupid amount of money on records because of this sale, however, I have also saved a ton of money on records I likely would have bought down the road.

Just die already code! 

There was a defect in the US pressing of Houses of The Holy.  I'm guessing they recalled all the copies they were able to and will be repressing.

Had no idea, thanks for the heads up!

Thinking about going to place a final order in a minute. I say "final" as if it'll actually be the last one.

Anyone else have trouble with CCmusic just canceling an order on the basis of "credit approval"?  They sent me an e-mail saying that the order didn't meet credit approval (used a debit card), so I called them and they said my orders were getting blocked because my credit union was blocking them and that I needed to be present -- in person at the credit union -- to verify the orders.  They said in order to fix this problem I needed to make a three-way call between the manager of the credit union, the manager of accounting at CCMusic, and myself.  I called my credit union and the lady working there said she had never heard of any company ever doing that.  She also said that the orders were fine on their end and that CCMusic was the one cancelling the purchase and putting money from the order back in my account.

I've been making the same order (Numero Group stuff, etc.) over and over again several times for the past 2 weeks and every time its the same thing.

Anyone have this problem and lucky enough to fix it?