MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

I made an order with them for 4 time a month ago for some pre orders and other records

as usual they are coming in multiple shipment

Last week i get a ship notification for new torche....ty segall live in sf shows up. My history doesn't show that is shipped and i was charged wrong price

i get another ship order for 2 releases that are out in mid march...wonder what comes in that order

also got another order missing a record

never had a problem with 30 plus records on 3 previous orders

this order has been a mess..and customer service closesat 5 central time...really?

I made an order with them for 4 time a month ago for some pre orders and other records

as usual they are coming in multiple shipment

Last week i get a ship notification for new torche....ty segall live in sf shows up. My history doesn't show that is shipped and i was charged wrong price

i get another ship order for 2 releases that are out in mid march...wonder what comes in that order

also got another order missing a record

never had a problem with 30 plus records on 3 previous orders

this order has been a mess..and customer service closesat 5 central time...really?

Huh?

I ordered a handful of LPs from there yesterday (the January code still works) and I'm hoping for the best. A friend on another board ordered basically the same records (a couple of Wilco albums) and he got them all pretty speedily and in good condition (and in Canada, too!).

Kentucky....offices are in IL

The ship of Nick Cave and Pond actually was Screaming Females and Torche

The order is all screwed up and they think they havent shipped what they have. I called and spent 10 mins trying to explain this to no avail. I just cancelled the rest before they send me the same stuff again. 4 big orders with them but no more for me

This last mess up isnt worth it for me to save a couple bucks on each record...especially when they ship 1 or 2 in that cardboard sleeve in bubble wrap. Only ever got one messed up but you never know

Follow up on my issue:  I contacted support via email and got a response quickly.  I was told that there were some issues with my shipping address.  I was having shipped to my work instead of home/billing address and my office address number is just "1" and can be spelled out as "one" or just "1" which must have been hard to figure out for whatever reason.   :wacko:  Really weird because I've probably ordered from them at least 6 times already.  My order is back in though so hopefully it arrives in good shape and the seam splits are non-existent. 

Anyway, I had a really thorough convo with a guy named Christopher that resubmitted my order and gave me the jan1520 discount to boot.  I was having a hard time trying not to laugh as he was calling off my items as he put them in...

"okay...so the next one is...Min-is-try....Twitch...and then another one...The Land of Rape and Honey...and another...The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste?"  :lol:

You guys may want to put your ccmusic orders in soon...

Looks like they're realizing how much money they can make on their vinyl.  Check this "new" vinyl site that importcds and ccmusic just launched, www.ccvinyl.com.

http://www.ccvinyl.com/seth-avett-and-jessica-lea-mayfield-sing-elliott/696859945861

http://www.ccmusic.com/music/vinyl/4163196/avett-seth-mayfield-jessica-lea-seth-avett-jessica-lea-mayfield-sing-elliott

You guys may want to put your ccmusic orders in soon...

Looks like they're realizing how much money they can make on their vinyl.  Check this "new" vinyl site that importcds and ccmusic just launched, www.ccvinyl.com.

http://www.ccvinyl.com/seth-avett-and-jessica-lea-mayfield-sing-elliott/696859945861

http://www.ccmusic.com/music/vinyl/4163196/avett-seth-mayfield-jessica-lea-seth-avett-jessica-lea-mayfield-sing-elliott

Yep, a few of the albums I looked up have increased by $2-5 each. Consider me done with ccmusic.

Yep, a few of the albums I looked up have increased by $2-5 each. Consider me done with ccmusic.

Nonsense.  They might be higher on ccvinyl, but ccmusic still has them listed for less and the code still works.  There's no indication that ccmusic is going away. 

Noticed this in the email importcds sent out:

Think of CCVinyl.com like your favorite record store, except that we deliver to YOU. We guarantee white glove delivery (that means NO BENT CORNERS).

And behind the counter, so to speak, we've got an incredible staff of knowledgeable music lovers to help with all your questions

...drop us an email at [email protected] and let us know what you like. And what you don't like. We want to hear what you think.

Knowledgeable music lovers.  lol!  Alrighty then...

If my $300 order arrives with no problems, I may consider doing business again, but at this point it's just a hassle messing with them.  I only did to fill some Music on Vinyl wants. 

Sure, if they continue to price their vinyl low on ccmusic I will definitely stick with em. But something tells me that this is their way of raising prices to, basically, normal retail price or higher.

Their current prices are the reason I give them so much of my money.

Noticed this in the email importcds sent out:

Think of CCVinyl.com like your favorite record store, except that we deliver to YOU. We guarantee white glove delivery (that means NO BENT CORNERS).

Now this should be interesting. Every record that I've ordered (on 3 occasions) directly from ImportCDs has arrived in, what is essentially, a flimsy cardboard envelope, with corner/edge wear & creases.

Dang!  The JAN1520 code is no longer working.  I was putting off placing my order for weeks and weeks.  I was actually ready to place my order today and of course it just expires.  Does anyone know of any new code?  I tried every combination I could think of that might be realistic.

Dang! The JAN1520 code is no longer working. I was putting off placing my order for weeks and weeks. I was actually ready to place my order today and of course it just expires. Does anyone know of any new code? I tried every combination I could think of that might be realistic.

Thats weird, it worked yesterday