MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

I think it's collector's choice or something. .i have seen it before

I am still fighting with them on last order. They think they sent me items that aren't even released yet but I got other items

even the packaging slip lists different items

they don't get it. 4 big orders and everything was fine until this one. I am taking it up with my credit card company because their customer service (phone and email) do not get it

it was a good ride to save money but I am done now with them

Use code "werefocusedonournewterribleventureccvinyl.com" for 30% added to your total.

Two people downvoted this but it got a chuckle out of me!

I'm one of the lucky ones as well- no real issue with either of my two giant orders. Sounds like the gravy train may be leaving the station though. Bummer if so- I've saved no less than $75 on records I was going to buy anyway.

Got my order of 12 albums yesterday.  Glad I got it in before the old code died!  Luckily, everything arrived in great shape with the exception of a MOV copy of Run DMC's "Raising Hell" which has a good bend in the cover.  It was hard to even see it in the MOV sleeve, but stuck out like a sore thumb outside of it.    I can live with it considering the cash I saved on the overall order plus not wanting to deal with their returns.  Here's hoping they throw out another code soon!

anyone else having this crap, whil trying to complete an order?

Oops, Website Error

We're sorry. An error occurred during the processing of your last request.

This could be a result of one of the following:

• illegal input values
  • network problems
  • a bug in our code

Please accept our apology for your inconvenience.

If this error persists after refreshing the page, please let us know through our contact page.

See Our Site Map For A List of Our Pages

I ordered from ccmusic about a month ago and they finally sent me an email saying my backordered items were canceled (ended up with only 1 of 4 records).  Fair enough.  But then I checked what they actually charged me and they charged me the entire shipping quote plus tax on the shipping.  What was originally a $13 record ended up being $23.99 shipped.  I'm going to call and complain tomorrow, but a heads up to those putting in orders.