• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

let's refresh this topic

FAME10 on $50+ orders

RINGO15 on 75+ orders

LYNN20 on 100+ orders (actually it deducts 20% off even on carts under 100 dollars, so might worth taking the risk)

Got this order in. Feels pretty damn good to have  an average $19 ppd records to Europe.

spacer.png

Edited by xfactor675

• 3 weeks later...

Wow - I hadn't ordered from this site for years - probably around the time this thread was created. I just assumed international shipping would have gone up over the years like it did everywhere else. I just ordered 16 records shipped to Canada for under $300(!!!) with the 20% off code. Shipping was $25 for 16 records...that's what most labels charge to ship one LP.  I filled in so many gaps in my collection for records where I don't care about variants. Thanks for bumping this!

11 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Wow - I hadn't ordered from this site for years - probably around the time this thread was created. I just assumed international shipping would have gone up over the years like it did everywhere else. I just ordered 16 records shipped to Canada for under $300(!!!) with the 20% off code. Shipping was $25 for 16 records...that's what most labels charge to ship one LP.  I filled in so many gaps in my collection for records where I don't care about variants. Thanks for bumping this!

this is my only non-EU place I still order from because of the same reason, and they pack like a champ, never a single corner bent. Also the fact that they ship items in stock always separately saves me on customs too. I gave up on variants too. And also they even upped their game in that field too, They carry multiple varianst of releases from labels like epitaph. For example they have 4 variants of the last defeater record (blue, clear, yellow, black) all in stock and the color is noted in description. Pretty cool, and way cheaper then getting them elsewhere, especially with coupons like this.

A word of warning: I placed an order a few weeks back to get some of the back-ordered Dischord color represses and they have come piecemeal in the flimsiest mailers I have ever seen. I will continue to return for replacements as long as it takes them to send them in a manner where they actually don't get damaged.

I assume that if you're ordering multiple in-stock items they'll come in more substantial mailers, but if you're receiving a single LP in a shipment prepare yourself for a hassle or settle for dinged up jackets.

2 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

I assume that if you're ordering multiple in-stock items they'll come in more substantial mailers, but if you're receiving a single LP in a shipment prepare yourself for a hassle or settle for dinged up jackets.

This thread inspired me to make a sizeable order with them, and they sent them in more substantial mailers. Didn't stop 90% of the items being damaged - almost an exact 50 / 50 split between seam splits and corner damage. Given the condition of the packaging (undamaged), most of the corner damage occurred before the items were sent. No quality control, though this is not in any way unique to them.

Edited by ExtraFox
Typo.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...