MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Just a friendly head's up...if you're one of the many who has had a horrible experience with DeepDiscount.com, this place is owned by the same company.

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/video-tapes-and-discs-dealers/infinity-resources-in-itasca-il-51002085

I had 8 items in my cart, but thankfully discovered this before I submitted the order.

I think that information is outdated. I found that CCMusic is owned by CD Listening Bar, Inc., also known as ImportCDs. They have not violated any sort of BBB regulations, and from what I can tell, Infinity Resources is defunct or has changed name (their website leads to nothing, and a new Infinity Resources is located in PA for job searching). DeepDiscount appears to be owned by Alliance Entertainment LLC (which doesn't seem to have a BBB file).

Anyway, I ordered 4 Atmosphere albums for $52 shipped. Not bad at all considering 3 of them are double LP's.

I think that information is outdated. I found that CCMusic is owned by CD Listening Bar, Inc., also known as ImportCDs. They have not violated any sort of BBB regulations, and from what I can tell, Infinity Resources is defunct or has changed name (their website leads to nothing, and a new Infinity Resources is located in PA for job searching). DeepDiscount appears to be owned by Alliance Entertainment LLC (which doesn't seem to have a BBB file).

Anyway, I ordered 4 Atmosphere albums for $52 shipped. Not bad at all considering 3 of them are double LP's.

"DeepDiscount is the flagship retail operation for SuperD,[2] also known as CD Listening Bar"

"DeepDiscount started as two different companies under the umbrella of Infinity Resources, Inc. DeepDiscountDVD was launched in 2001 and followed by DeepDiscountCD in 2002.[3] Eventually the companies were combined into DeepDiscount.com.

"DeepDiscount was purchased by SuperD in 2010. Before that it was owned by Infinity Resources Inc."

The Customer Service departments for DeepDiscount.com and CCmusic.com are located in Itasca, IL.

My fingers are crossed that those who placed an order have an excellent experience with CCmusic.com, as I would love to take advantage of these deals in the future. :) Unfortunately, a recent 45-day Paypal dispute over DeepDiscount.com refusing to ship my items or refund me for a large purchase (a plethora of online reviews show this is apparently part of their business model) has left me apprehensive to take a chance like that again.

I placed my order day before yesterday on in-stock items.  24 hours ship?  Wrong.  48 hours later and I've got zero confirmation except for the phone call I got from someone questioning the shipping address that I had to repeat 3 times before the guy would believe me.   Not feeling the love for ccmusic just yet...  :unsure:

Just got this from their customer support:

"We regret to inform you that SLEATER-KINNEY - START TOGETHER is temporarily out of stock and unavailable to ship. The item will ship as soon as it becomes available.  We apologize for the inconvenience and remind you that your credit card will not be charged for the item until it is shipped."