MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

FYI for Canadian buyers: I recieved my package in Toronto yesterday. It was shipped by USPS. I'm not sure what the threshold is for UPS vs USPS, but my order was 1 dbl LP, 4 LPs, and 1 7". It was packed pretty snugly in a frustration free mailer.

Thanks for the headup. I am still waiting for my 1st shipment.

the brother's got envy of their traffic, but nothing huge...

masthead.jpg

also, which mineral record you ordered the "Arena Rock" the 25 dollar and change version? is it the same as the Xtra Mile version. what's the deal with that? oh and was it in stock at the time order or was it in the 5-10 days category?

ENDSERENADING, it was $19.18 with the discount. This is the first time I've owned the record and didn't know that there's a difference.

FYI for Canadian buyers: I recieved my package in Toronto yesterday. It was shipped by USPS. I'm not sure what the threshold is for UPS vs USPS, but my order was 1 dbl LP, 4 LPs, and 1 7". It was packed pretty snugly in a frustration free mailer.

That's amazing. I spent what seemed like ages on the phone with them and was assured there was no way they could ship USPS to Canada. I would have happily broken my orders up and taken the shipping hit there to avoid brokerage and taxes.

Anybody had to deal with returning an item yet?  Got home from work and my last record had arrived.   But not only were corners bent, one of the two LP's has a small chip in it and is lightly scratched.   

Nope.  But I will be tomorrow because two records that I ordered arrived with good 2" seam splits and one of them had open shrink.  Unacceptable!  

Finallly got a chance to spin everything I ordered and I couldn't be happier.

Still waiting on the 2LP Houses of the Holy to ship, but I can wait for that and just play my OG in the mean time. 

Were you charged for House of the Holy?? Just asking because I have 4 items in my cart that says will ship in 5-10 days. But I just want to make sure they don't charge until it's shipped or else I'll take them out

Were you charged for House of the Holy?? Just asking because I have 4 items in my cart that says will ship in 5-10 days. But I just want to make sure they don't charge until it's shipped or else I'll take them out

It has been confirmed many times. You will not be charged for items until they ship. They will charge you the full shipping amount on the initial shipment, and there will be no additional shipping charges after that.