MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

I got MM cancel

Called them, they created a new order at same price with the free shipping

They said it auto cancels after 21 days in the item shows back order

I received a cancellation notice a week or so ago for the LZ Houses of the Holy Deluxe LP after having it sit on backorder for a while.

I noticed it was back in stock this morning so I called CC and they also created a new order for me with the original discount price and free shipping! I'm impressed they did that.

So, anyone who had something autocancelled should call them if their cancelled item reappears. They will honor your original order cost.

I tried calling them because I had an auto cancellation and they were looking for a source code I don't know what that is, is that the code that was entered for the promotion

Also they were saying they couldn't do the free shipping...

They were basically just gonna reorder the same shit with the current promotion and I would have to pay for shipping as well

I told them I would call back when I found the source code

Think the concept is "I paid for shipping with my original order, my thing got cancelled, I want to get it back on the original order so I don't have to pay shipping again".

I tried explaining that to Cynthia but she kept saying since I already received half the package she couldn't do free shipping. So when I'm out of work I'll look for the source code, but hopefully it'll be someone other than Cynthia. 

That's weird they wouldn't do the free shipping for you. I just received my missing LZ record today with free shipping. They originally sent 7 out of 8 albums but the LZ Houses deluxe was back ordered. It auto cancelled and I called when it was back in stock and they offered to make a new order with the original promo price and ship it for free since I had already paid for shipping. No hassle and I have the record @ 5 days later.

Maybe this is happening if your item is still out of stock?

3 out of 4 of the items are out of stock that were cancelled, she kept saying she wouldn't be able to do free shipping so maybe she just wasn't understanding fully what happened. She actually thought I cancelled the order myself even after saying it was automatically cancelled 5 times. It's like she didn't know how the site worked with back orders...maybe she was new.

I sent an e-mail this time instead of calling, so hopefully I hear something back from them...if not then it no big deal, scored a bunch of records for a good price. 

Most of the people answering the phone does not have enough info on whats going on with your order. They will just tell you what they see in their computer

Last thursday I called the to check why my backordered item (bosstones' Magic of Youth) wasnt fulfilled yet even though they have it in stock online... After a few munutes if discussion and telling me that they cannot do anything about it because they can only fulfill the backordered item when it is in stock, i gave up and told them that I will wait a couple of weeks for it then decide on it.

To my surprise, after a few hours finished talking to them, I receive a shipping confirmation about that item. Seems like the CCMusic' office and their warehouse are not 100% updated with each other in regards of stock, shipping and other logistics info.

the call center people definitely don't understand the difference between something being backordered and a pre-order. two of the call reps tried telling me that my pre-order was backordered and that's why it was auto-cancelled, and that an item showing as available for pre-order on the website would just be auto-cancelled again if I submitted another order for it because it was on backorder.

there's a noticeable difference between something being out of stock because you sold all the copies you had and something not being in stock because it hasn't been released yet.

Just as an update to my situation...

I have received three more shipments, which include a total of 6 more records (although one was a record that I already received from them).  So, in total, after almost 6 weeks, I have received 6 of the 9 records I have ordered and paid for.  Hopefully the rest come soon.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing from this site. I have never had such trouble actually receiving the packages. Made the order 11/1 and I still have only received one record, despite ordering 9. I received two shipping notifications early on (11/3 and 11/4). I received the 11/4 shipment of 1 record but the 11/3 shipment still says preshipment. I have been in contact and they keep changing their story. They said they would reship the 11/3 shipment. I received notification of shipment today but only 6 more records :/ hopefully i receive them.

Just got my cancellation for the following:

1 1375347X DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - PHOTO ALBUM 13.78   1 1375391X DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - WE HAVE THE FACTS AND WE'RE VOTING YES 13.78   1 1332524X MODEST MOUSE - LONESOME CROWDED WEST 14.98   1 532253X MXPX - POKINATCHA 11.38

But I still got a new Beatles mono box set for $226+shipping and three other LPs. 

I ordered Vanessa Fernandez as a preorder and within the last 3 days I received 2 emails saying it was out of stock and canceled. Then yesterday I received an email saying it was canceled again and five seconds later an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number....

Looking forward to seeing what shows up since that was the last lp on my order. Took a bit longer but co soldering everyone is selling that release for over $40....the savings was worth the wait.

Goddamnit, code still good, placed two more orders.

Order 1:

Boris and Ian Astbury- BXI: $7.66
Neurosis- Honor Found In Decay: $23.02
Toe- A Book About...: $9.58
Toe- For Long Tomorrow: $8.94

The Who- Tommy: $24.94

Total with shipping: $83

Order 2:

Jefferson Airplane- Surrealistic Pillow: $14.06
Jefferson Airplane- Volunteers: $15.98

Chicago Symphony- Mahler 1 (Hi-Q EMI reissue): $24.30

Previn/London Symphony- Tchaikovsky 1812, Romeo and Juliet (Hi-Q EMI reissue): 24.30

Total with shipping: $87

I have to stop this, but these deals are ridiculous...

I had an order of two records from ccmusic that I sent back to them 3 weeks ago because one of them arrived with completely open shrink and both of them had about 2" long seam splits at the top of the sleeves.  They each had different price stickers that looked like they were pulled off some random store shelf.

So I sent them back and I had asked for replacements but indicated that a refund would work as well.  I finally got notification today that a credit was put back on my charge card minus the shipping that I paid.  Really?  They sent me beat up open shit and then don't have the decency to refund my shipping.

And I was about to put in another $100+ order to them.  Fuck ccmusic.