MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Might I suggest completing some collections of widely available stuff that is usually pretty cheap, but worthwhile due to the deal?

(I'm not linking - easy searches for each of these)

All are prices before 25% off...

Ryan Adams - Gold 2LP $11, Easy Tiger $9

Iron and Wine - Endless Numbered Days $10

Band of Horses - Everything All the Time $10

Shins - Chutes Too Narrow $11

Most of the Sleater-Kinney reissues - $13

Spoon - Gimme Fiction, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga, Series of Sneaks - $15

Townes Van Zandt - most reissues $14

Nothing so earth-shatteringly special, but pretty decent with the discount, and just in case you needed inspiration...

this sale is unreal. thanks for the code! their international shipping rates are also awesome. I teamed up with two friends and put in neat little order. Ordered Deafheaven's New Bermuda 2LP, it says Deluxe Edition and the description is also matching (with the embossed cover and stuff). Can anyone verify that they really provide this particular edition? I already own a "standard" copy of the record.

this sale is unreal. thanks for the code! their international shipping rates are also awesome. I teamed up with two friends and put in neat little order. Ordered Deafheaven's New Bermuda 2LP, it says Deluxe Edition and the description is also matching (with the embossed cover and stuff). Can anyone verify that they really provide this particular edition? I already own a "standard" copy of the record.

They have separate listings for the regular and deluxe so I'd assume so.  I also should be getting a "deluxe" from them this week so i can update when it arrives.

Use coupon code JAN1650 to save 25% off orders over $50.

Expires 2/29/2016.

Got 4 Rush albums in the cart at $98 and saying 'invalid promo code' :(  Would love to get all of them, but not in the budget. $18.50 each would be nice - have not seen any legit at that price. There is one on Amazon, new seller, Moving Pictures for $6.99, not willing to roll the bones on that for a potential scammer

edit: none are 'backorder'  

Li'l help? I already opened an account, validated via email, reloaded the cart.

Got 4 Rush albums in the cart at $98 and saying 'invalid promo code' :(  Would love to get all of them, but not in the budget. $18.50 each would be nice - have not seen any legit at that price. There is one on Amazon, new seller, Moving Pictures for $6.99, not willing to roll the bones on that for a potential scammer

make sure you're on the CCmusic site and not CCvinyl.

I just went to CCmusic and it worked perfect.  Just for giggles went to the CCvinyl site andd got the invalid promo code message.

Try JAN1625

• 1 month later...