MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Tried to resist, couldn't do it. I had already preordered Bowie's "Nothing has Changed" from BM, for $37. With the discount+shipping it was basically $37, so all other records were essentially shipped free. Corporate office in Cali, so got hit with tax.

Qty Item # Description Price Status 1 1365792X BOWIE,DAVID - NOTHING HAS CHANGED 23.98 1 1303246X MR TWIN SISTER - MR TWIN SISTER 10.78 1 1194859X ROSEBUDS - SAND + SILENCE 10.18 1 1339734X RUN THE JEWELS - RUN THE JEWELS 2 16.78 1 1273469X WEEZER - EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IN THE END 13.78

Merchandise Total: $ 75.50 Tax: $ 6.75 Shipping & Processing: $ 8.95 Total for this Order: $ 91.20

Stealing the post's below Amazon comparison...$127 vs $91.

Well make sure you order more than 2! What a fucking joke! They shipped in that corrugated cardboard shrink wrap crap! What is it with companies using these things?!? Just because u sandwich some cardboard in there doesn't stop it from being bent in half or slammed hard on the corners.....death waltz first now this place...why can't everyone use the mailers similar to amazon or even a box to protect the vinyl from slamming around?!? This cardboard looks like a Durex condom for our records. ...ugh! Guess I should have ordered more in stock items..

I've made two orders and received 3 of 4 of my first items. My second order is supposed to have all 4 items in that order. The only thing I haven't received is the Iron Maiden box set (which was a hell of a deal). My first order came in a larger box with a lot of air packs. The albums were in a mailer size package inside the large box. I have no complaints with CCMusic thus far!

First Order:

Avett Brothers - Emotionalism

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral 

Haim - Days Are Gone

Iron Maiden - Complete Albums Collection

Second Order:

Cannibal Corpse - Skeletal Domain

Chest Pain - Wetzschmerz

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory

Smiths - Self Titled

I pre ordered Death Cab's "Something about airplanes" and also added an At the Drive In and Built to Spill record to the order. I just got a shipping notice that they sent both records they had in stock already and they only charged me shipping once for the now separate orders. Niiiiice

I pre ordered Death Cab's "Something about airplanes" and also added an At the Drive In and Built to Spill record to the order. I just got a shipping notice that they sent both records they had in stock already and they only charged me shipping once for the now separate orders. Niiiiice

Great, I'll go ahead and combine stuff available and preorders too. Did your stuff go out via courier service or regular mail?