MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

I chose the standard shipping and it says international shipping. It is fairly cheap to ship to Canada at least. 11.95$ for 3 records.

So you did not get a tracking number via a courier service? I got my first order on friday, 8 records, and they were sent via Fedex. I assume that they went Fedex because of the weight, so I am wondering how they send out smaller international orders. Thanks.

Edit: I am asking because if it goes out via courier service, I get hit with import taxes, whereas regular shipping will go through just fine.

So you did not get a tracking number via a courier service? I got my first order on friday, 8 records, and they were sent via Fedex. I assume that they went Fedex because of the weight, so I am wondering how they send out smaller international orders. Thanks.

Edit: I am asking because if it goes out via courier service, I get hit with import taxes, whereas regular shipping will go through just fine.

It should be regular shipping. I didn't get a tracking number or anything, and I have never been struck with duties buying records internationally.

Everything, in stock and preorder, charges when shipped.

This is not true if you pay with a credit card, which I highly recommend you do. Getting a Paypal refund from this company (well Deepdiscount who I believe is part of this company) is a pain in the ass.

Bake, I assume you paid with Paypal and that is why you were charged for everything?

I have placed two large orders and both have shipped the in stock items, and for both orders I was only charged for what shipped so far.

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellan Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Beatles - Sgt. Pepper (Mono)

Beatles - White (Mono)

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Decemberists - Crane Wife

Decemberists - Hazards of Love

DCFC - We Have the Facts (pre-order)

Man, this is exactly what I needed. 

Hmmm... wish I had read all the way through this thread before placing my order.

3 of the items I ordered were listed as in stock (and excellent deals)

Gorillaz: Self Titled

Porcupine Tree: In Absentina 

Eminem: Slim Shady LP

3 of them, however, were had the red 5-10 day marker

Grizzly Bear: Yellow House (which I recently tried ordering from SSD only to be told they were out)

Four Tet: Rounds

Homeboy Sandman: Last of a Living Breed

I had ordered Slim Shady/Homeboy this morning from Amazon because they were very low on stock (2 and 1 respectively)... Hopefully, they can get me the Sandman album and canceling the order doesn't backfire (then again, at these prices it probably would have been worth the risk anyways considering I can always snag Living Breed at a later date from discogs).

Anyways, has anybody actually received an album that was listed in RED... like ever from this site?