MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Looks like the first part of the order that ships they include the freight, and then when backorders ship they charge the cost of the backorder with no additional freight.  At least that's how it's showing up on my card.  Unfortunately none of my orders have shipped complete but everything I have received so far has been in great shape. 

I ordered 12 lps and received a box today. It had the correct packing slip but only 5 lps in it and none of them are ones i ordered. I called and was told they would check on it tomorrow and get back to me by phone. Stuff happens!

Any of the wrong albums good albums? 

Ordered yesterday morning, just got a shipping confirmation that 3 of my 6 have shipped.   However, while on the phone with them this morning, I ordered 3 more LPs (they offered free shipping) and they were supposed to send me a confirmation email with order number.   So far... nada.  And the new order doesn't show up under my account either.   Oh well, I'll either get a random email later tonight or I'll just call them again in the morning. 

I've got to say I was on the fence about this going into it.  The prices were too good to pass up though.  Strangely, they sent me some other guys box of stuff today.  I'm going to pull a GGG and drop it off to UPS tomorrow because I have the dudes address from shipping label.  That said, if any of you ordered up some Grateful Dead, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and a couple other records...your stuff is on the way.  Hang tight!

Mine did something similar as well, but I got my order today and I didn't get multiples of anything.  It all arrived exactly as I ordered.  I think the website is just a little janky if anything.

That is reassuring. My order history says I ordered the same record a few times. Now that that is out of the way, lets hope I don't get someone else's order... international shipping mistakes suuuuuuck

Mine did something similar as well, but I got my order today and I didn't get multiples of anything.  It all arrived exactly as I ordered.  I think the website is just a little janky if anything.

Good to hear. I was worried about that as well. Mine shows 6 of the same LP at the bottom instead of each individual title. 

Checked tracking this morning and it says it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll be out of town until Sunday, but I'll have my wife check the contents and report back.