MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Hmm, that is unfortunate. I did not have a proper tracking number in my shipping confirmation however.

I am located in Toronto :/

I still think that you'll be fine if you don't have a tracking number that leads you to UPS & Co.

Ccmusic seems to be the same company as importcds.com and allyourmusic on ebay, and I have ordered plenty of records from them and only once it did not come via regular mail.

Thanks.

My order, which was supposedly cancelled, was shipped on the 23rd. They will just send me a return sticker so they can refund me the amount charged to my CC. i was given a seven digit tracking which does not work and their system is a bit dated since it wont show any updated since the time they shipped the items.  Will just wait and see... btw, im from Canada and also worried that might be hit with customs, etc

Yeah, the order number does not seem to work for tracking.  My shipping conformation email had a longer tracking code, about 16 letters and numbers, down with the list of stuff ordered (qty, item, description, price, tracking)

Not sure if I was gifted an extra LP, or if they just accidentally slipped it into my order. If anyone is missing a copy of Tom Petty's "Mojo", it's probably in my possession.

Outside of that, the order came through in perfect condition. Still waiting on a couple stragglers and pre-orders, but everything that was supposed to be in this first order is accounted for (plus the aforementioned bonus record)

Not sure if I was gifted an extra LP, or if they just accidentally slipped it into my order. If anyone is missing a copy of Tom Petty's "Mojo", it's probably in my possession.

Outside of that, the order came through in perfect condition. Still waiting on a couple stragglers and pre-orders, but everything that was supposed to be in this first order is accounted for (plus the aforementioned bonus record)

Nice! I hope they accidentally slip in an extra LP on my order as well. I'd rather receive an extra than lose one.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to order some more again tomorrow. 

Did anyone who ordered the Sleater-Kinney box from here either receive it or have their order status anything but being backordered? Just curious what kind of stock they might have had on it.

I'm pretty sure we are out of luck for the SK box set. My uneducated guess is that their online store features items that are *theoretically* available for pre-order but not necessarily guaranteed to be in stock. They had the new Baxter Dury LP as a pre-order but it was instantly moved to "5-10 days shipping" on release day, then a few days later gone from the site completely.

Did anyone who ordered the Sleater-Kinney box from here either receive it or have their order status anything but being backordered? Just curious what kind of stock they might have had on it.

I'm pretty sure we are out of luck for the SK box set. My uneducated guess is that their online store features items that are *theoretically* available for pre-order but not necessarily guaranteed to be in stock. They had the new Baxter Dury LP as a pre-order but it was instantly moved to "5-10 days shipping" on release day, then a few days later gone from the site completely.

On the other hand, this has jumped into their Top 20 for the entire site (not just vinyl), so i don't even want to know how many people ordered it from them. Maybe a handful of people got lucky, I would be amazed if they did not get any copy of this at all.

On the other hand, this has jumped into their Top 20 for the entire site (not just vinyl), so i don't even want to know how many people ordered it from them. Maybe a handful of people got lucky, I would be amazed if they did not get any copy of this at all.

I'm just wondering if they will fullfil the orders when the second all black vinyl version comes out. For that price I really wouldn't care which version I got.

Got the first part of my order... all 3 LP's in tip-top shape.  Another 3 are expected to land tomorrow.  Such fast shipping.

On a slightly different note...  One of the LP's I ordered that was 5-10 days (when I ordered it) has come into stock.   Got a notice saying they shipped it today.   So there is hope as it pertains to albums listed as 5-10 days.   

you guys were right.  this site and sale are addictive.

placed an order today for $180 worth of records.  Kept thinking about the prices today, went back and started looking again and bought another $85 worth or records.

still sooooo many more I want.  Hopefully they run something like this again in the near future. 

5 of my 6 LPS arrived yesterday in perfect condition. The only weird thing with my order is that the 2LP edition of Houses of the Holy went on back order for me and still hasn't shipped. I placed my order on Sunday night, and a buddy placed his order Monday morning. He got Houses of the Holy, but I didn't.

It's not the end of the world as I have an OG Houses and I already knew it was on back order when I ordered. Just thought it was odd that my buddy ordered a day later and got it when mine hasn't even shipped yet.

I went to put in a larger order last night and get it shipped to Niagara Falls NY at a border pick-up place but the site is giving me an error saying that the Billing and Shipping country need to be the same. I'm going to call their customer service today and hopefully I can get this order processed.

I went to put in a larger order last night and get it shipped to Niagara Falls NY at a border pick-up place but the site is giving me an error saying that the Billing and Shipping country need to be the same. I'm going to call their customer service today and hopefully I can get this order processed.

I am trying to do the same on my first order, contacted them and told me that the CC billing address should be the same as the Shipping address. Try to call them, they might be able to override the system by getting your order manually. Its going to be cheaper crossing the border rather than mailing it specially if you got a large order. Good luck.

Are you using Kinek for shipping pickup? Or a PO box? I'm curious because I've been thinking about setting up a way to receive packages in Buffalo/Niagara Falls. Have you had success with them?

Yeah, I'm using Kinek. It's fantastic I've used them 3 or 4 times now and it's great. $5 per package. If it's over 15 lbs I think they take on a dollar or two.

Pardon my ignorance, but don't you have to declare your records at the canadian border then? The 5-6 times I drove back into Canada from the US they always checked my entire car to see if I did not bring stuff back undeclared. Just wondering.

Pardon my ignorance, but don't you have to declare your records at the canadian border then? The 5-6 times I drove back into Canada from the US they always checked my entire car to see if I did not bring stuff back undeclared. Just wondering.

Yes, you need to declare all the stuff you are bringing to Canada. It depends on the Officer in charge if he's going to charge you with customs or inspect the car.

Hello,

Is there an update for the Sleater Kinney box set backorder?

Also, if the Sleater Kinney colored vinyl box set can not be fulfilled...will you fulfill the order with the black vinyl version of the box set which is being released soon?

Their answer:

Thank you for contacting Collectors' Choice Music!

Is currently in back-order, and this version is not the Colored Vinyl.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Collectors' Choice Music Sales Support *AD*

This ^ is exactly the stuff big box companies like Collector's Choice are really bad at.  First of all, the black version can't be on "back order" because it is not being released until mid-December.  No way it shows up in 5 - 10 days.  Second, if you go to their web site, the version listed there is clearly intended to be the coloured version ("Each LP is on a different colour of vinyl....").