IRON MAN VINYL SOUNDTRACK – LIMITED TO 500

Having relistened to the score online, I would have definitely preferred a 7" of the theme song than this to be honest. Score kinda of meanders in many sections and only the theme sticks with me. I'm not gonna lie that most Marvel movies do not have stunning scores. They're not bad but they only live to serve the films and don't have life on their own. It tells you something about these scores when a mixtape beats out everything that Marvel Studios' composers have put out in terms of being remembered. 

I got this in today and mine came to me in pretty good condition. It was mailed in this long three-flap fold over mailer. The soundtrack is in a single pocket jacket with no insert. I like the color of the translucent red. I am currently listening to it and it sounds pretty good. I will agree it is not as dynamic a soundtrack as say Batman Begins or The Dark Knight, but still pretty good. 

Still haven't recieved this. Should I be worried? I've ordered a couple of records from the UK after this was shipped and recieved them all already.

I won't sweat it until the 1 month mark. I've had records come from the UK in a few days up to almost a month after ordering. I'll contact them on the 19th. But I bet it arrives by then.

Anyone have luck contacting them about damaged copies?

Not for this as mine arrived mint, but have done so tons of times regarding steelbooks.

Just go to your account and click on order history, then select the order and click on "contact us". You'll have to upload an image showing the damage and they'll probably offer you something like 10% refund, but if the damage is substantial you can work out pretty much anything. You have to be persistent though, it can take up to a dozen messages to get it done.

To any U.S. members still waiting for copies, I would be patient on this. Zavvi usually takes anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks for steelbook movies to arrive in US from dispatch date, and that's during normal shipping periods. Customs is likely catching up from the surplus shipping during the holidays.

I've ordered plenty of steelbook Blu-rays from them, some arrive in 7 days, some arrive in 3-4 weeks. They will not respond to any lost package inquiry until a month has passed since dispatch date.

Zavvi has a very good customer service, but sometimes you need to be persistent with them. They will usually ask for photo of damaged goods  before sending replacement or refund