Super Mario Bros video game 7" soundtrack

coolio

Got a email from fe it's back in stock and shipping now!

Got this email today too:

"Your order is in our shipping department awaiting packing, restocks arrived this morning. J"

I'm not sure if this means they got the /500 Orange back in and that's what is shipping, OR if this is the second press /300 Black that they mentioned. However that second press was due "January 2015", so I'm guessing the Orange is shipping.

* My order was placed 10/24 FYI

Got a email from fe it's back in stock and shipping now!

1st pressing is sold out. 2nd pressing (300 copies), on black vinyl, will be available in January 2015. "First time reissue of the worldwide famous video game theme released in Japan in 1986. Identical 7" reissue with original artwork, with folded poster sleeve and sticker."

I just got a mail telling me that I got an orange vinyl, as long as I'm happy to pay $16 shipping to the UK. One 7". $16 shipping. I can ship 2xLP to the US for $16.

So anyway, at least FE will have another spare copy to sell to one of you now.

UPDATE: seems it's a heavy pressing with a massive folded poster sleeve, which accounts for the weight. Shame. I could have lived without both of those things.

I just got a mail telling me that I got an orange vinyl, as long as I'm happy to pay $16 shipping to the UK. One 7". $16 shipping. I can ship 2xLP to the US for $16.

So anyway, at least FE will have another spare copy to sell to one of you now.

UPDATE: seems it's a heavy pressing with a massive folded poster sleeve, which accounts for the weight. Shame. I could have lived without both of those things.

Honestly the poster is the reason why I bought it. The thing is great! 

I got my orange copy in a few days ago and have already played it a ton. $20 is pretty expensive for a bootleg 7" but I will say it sounds pretty damn good and the packaging is done very well. Nintendo is silly for not doing these themselves!

IoKfwqW.jpg

Been waiting for mine still, but I see I have some awesomeness to look forward to!  

So what exactly is on the a/b sides?

Been waiting for mine still, but I see I have some awesomeness to look forward to!  

So what exactly is on the a/b sides?

A side is the theme music just as it's heard in the game, complete with the tempo change for when time is running out and the sound when Mario dies. A little morbid but neat.

B side is the theme song remixed with some added instruments and sound FX from the game. It's funky.