SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

• 1 month later...

Series 3 up now! Looks like we're not getting the S/T on vinyl, they're putting songs on 7"s instead. I don't bother that much, there are few songs on that one I really enjoy. Selfie I probably has the best ones from S/T, so that's a good one. Selfie II is bland, I would've chosen Softer To Me and My Girlfriend I think. Or KA-CHUNK KA-CHUNK KA-CHUNK.

Capitol Studios is ok I guess. I would've liked Fallen Man on the five score b-side 7" though.

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I received my Air For Free replacements today. It's just the corrected LP's with a small note. They suggest turning the old defective LP's into bowls haha.

I meant with no jacket, just the LP's loose in a box.

Good to know.  Ordering an extra AFF jacket with my Live 2009 pre-order.  

• 1 month later...

Some pretty solid deals on the site right now... 20% off all the Relient K LPs, lots of albums on sale, and free shipping on $75+

I pulled the trigger on some albums I've been wanting:

Relient K's Collapsible Lung, Live EP, & Air For Free, Chasing Victory's Fiends, and House of Heroes Christmas EP all for $78 out the door!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Chrisbenci said:

anybody know if there is a way to download the Live 2009 10inch digitally?? NEED this on my iphone. anyone got a download link? not equiped for ripping from vinyl myself

There is not.  It is a vinyl-only release and was intended to be that way.  It'd be fun to have a digital version, I agree.

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

testing a TP on an LP-60.... lol

...and these are people that actually press records

They've shared videos like this before, and been called out (and rightfully so) for it too. They said though when they actually listen to the test presses they have a good setup, but most of the videos they share are done with personal players

23 hours ago, ethereal said:

testing a TP on an LP-60.... lol

...and these are people that actually press records

Yeah, this appears to be Hoopes with his personal record player...like nardes said above, they use a better record player at SMLXL to test before ordering.  Also, if you've listened to any of the RK records pressed by SMLXL, you'll know quality isn't a concern--they're kicking tail at it, so rest easy :)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Five Score is $10 off today only, along with 25% off the rest of Relient K's other vinyl releases.  Good time to pick up any albums you may have missed.  

smlxlvinyl.com

Edit: my apologies, it appears Five Score is currently sold out.  But the rest are on sale.

It is back in stock!

• 1 month later...